Affiliation: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Organization of Hospital Nursing, Provision of Nursing Care, and Patient Experiences With Care in EuropeLuk Bruyneel
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Med Care Res Rev 72:643-64. 2015..Higher proportions of nurses with a bachelor's degree reduce the effect of worse nurse staffing on more clinical care left undone. ..
- A multi-country perspective on nurses' tasks below their skill level: reports from domestically trained nurses and foreign trained nurses from developing countriesLuk Bruyneel
Centre for Health Services and Nursing Research, University of Leuven, Belgium
Int J Nurs Stud 50:202-9. 2013....
- Predictive validity of the International Hospital Outcomes Study questionnaire: an RN4CAST pilot studyLuk Bruyneel
Centre for Health Services and Nursing Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4, Leuven B 3000, Belgium
J Nurs Scholarsh 41:202-10. 2009....
- Effective strategies for nurse retention in acute hospitals: a mixed method studyKoen Van den Heede
Center for Health Service and Nursing Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Int J Nurs Stud 50:185-94. 2013..The realization of an organizational context that succeeds to retain nurses within their job is one of the most effective strategies of dealing with nursing shortages...
- The Care Process Self-Evaluation Tool: a valid and reliable instrument for measuring care process organization of health care teamsDeborah Seys
Department of Public Health, Center for Health Services and Nursing Research, University of Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4th floor, Leuven B 3000, Belgium
BMC Health Serv Res 13:325. 2013..The goal of the present study was to further evaluate the psychometric properties of the CPSET at the team and hospital levels and to compile a cutoff score table...
- Nurse forecasting in Europe (RN4CAST): Rationale, design and methodologyWalter Sermeus
Center for Health Services and Nursing Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
BMC Nurs 10:6. 2011..abstract:..
- The Arabic version of the hospital survey on patient safety culture: a psychometric evaluation in a Palestinian sampleShahenaz Najjar
Health Services Research Group, School of Public Health KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
BMC Health Serv Res 13:193. 2013..The aim of this study is to investigate the psychometric properties of the Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture (HSOPSC) and its appropriateness for Arab hospitals...