Affiliation: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Emergency room nurses' pathway to turnover intention: a moderated serial mediation analysisLuk Bruyneel
University of Leuven, Institute for Healthcare Policy, Kapucijnenvoer 35, 3000, Leuven, Belgium
J Adv Nurs . 2016....
- Organization of Hospital Nursing, Provision of Nursing Care, and Patient Experiences With Care in EuropeLuk Bruyneel
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Med Care Res Rev 72:643-64. 2015..Higher proportions of nurses with a bachelor's degree reduce the effect of worse nurse staffing on more clinical care left undone. ..
- A multi-country perspective on nurses' tasks below their skill level: reports from domestically trained nurses and foreign trained nurses from developing countriesLuk Bruyneel
Centre for Health Services and Nursing Research, University of Leuven, Belgium
Int J Nurs Stud 50:202-9. 2013....
- Predictive validity of the International Hospital Outcomes Study questionnaire: an RN4CAST pilot studyLuk Bruyneel
Centre for Health Services and Nursing Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4, Leuven B 3000, Belgium
J Nurs Scholarsh 41:202-10. 2009....
- Psychological impact and recovery after involvement in a patient safety incident: a repeated measures analysisEva Van Gerven
KU Leuven University of Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy, Leuven, Belgium
BMJ Open 6:e011403. 2016..To examine individual, situational and organisational aspects that influence psychological impact and recovery of a patient safety incident on physicians, nurses and midwives...
- Effective strategies for nurse retention in acute hospitals: a mixed method studyKoen Van den Heede
Center for Health Service and Nursing Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Int J Nurs Stud 50:185-94. 2013..The realization of an organizational context that succeeds to retain nurses within their job is one of the most effective strategies of dealing with nursing shortages...
- An International Study of Adherence to Guidelines for Patients Hospitalised with a COPD ExacerbationDeborah Seys
a Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy, KU Leuven University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
COPD . 2016..Importance-performance analysis provides a decision-making tool for prioritising indicators. All hospitals in this study would benefit from having in place a quality framework for systematic follow-up of these indicators...
- The Care Process Self-Evaluation Tool: a valid and reliable instrument for measuring care process organization of health care teamsDeborah Seys
Department of Public Health, Center for Health Services and Nursing Research, University of Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4th floor, Leuven B 3000, Belgium
BMC Health Serv Res 13:325. 2013..The goal of the present study was to further evaluate the psychometric properties of the CPSET at the team and hospital levels and to compile a cutoff score table...
- Impact of Cross-level Measurement Noninvariance on Hospital Rankings Based on Patient Experiences With Care in 7 European CountriesBenedict O Orindi
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Leuven Biostatistics and Statistical Bioinformatics Centre, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium Biostatistics Unit, ICIPE, Nairobi, Kenya Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Med Care . 2016..Absence of commonality is termed measurement noninvariance and is hypothesized to have a strong impact on performance assessment...
- The Arabic version of the hospital survey on patient safety culture: a psychometric evaluation in a Palestinian sampleShahenaz Najjar
Health Services Research Group, School of Public Health KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
BMC Health Serv Res 13:193. 2013..The aim of this study is to investigate the psychometric properties of the Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture (HSOPSC) and its appropriateness for Arab hospitals...
- Nurse forecasting in Europe (RN4CAST): Rationale, design and methodologyWalter Sermeus
Center for Health Services and Nursing Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
BMC Nurs 10:6. 2011..The project RN4CAST aims innovative forecasting methods by addressing not only volumes, but quality of nursing staff as well as quality of patient care...