Affiliation: Interuniversity Microelectronics Center (IMEC
- Strong location dependent surface enhanced Raman scattering on individual gold semishell and nanobowl particlesJian Ye
IMEC vzw, Kapeldreef 75, B 3001, Leuven, Belgium
Phys Chem Chem Phys 12:11222-4. 2010..A ∼30 nm carbon nanoparticle acts as a Raman reporter and is placed on different locations on a single semishell or nanobowl by e-beam induced deposition method, and remarkably different SERS intensities are observed...
- Fabrication, characterization, and optical properties of gold nanobowl submonolayer structuresJian Ye
IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, Leuven, B 3001, Belgium, and Chemistry Department, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, B 3001, Belgium
Langmuir 25:1822-7. 2009..Finally, we demonstrate the fabrication of complex gold nanobowls with a gold nanoparticle core which offers the capability to create plasmon hybridized nanostructures...
- Observation of plasmonic dipolar anti-bonding mode in silver nanoring structuresJian Ye
Interuniversity Microelectronics Center IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, B 3001 Leuven, Belgium
Nanotechnology 20:465203. 2009..The experimental demonstration of the plasmon hybridization model indicates its usefulness as a valuable tool to understand, design and predict optical properties of metallic nanostructures...
- Plasmonic behaviors of gold dimers perturbed by a single nanoparticle in the gapJian Ye
IMEC vzw, Kapeldreef 75, Leuven, Belgium
Nanoscale 4:7205-11. 2012....
- Plasmonic nanoclusters: near field properties of the Fano resonance interrogated with SERSJian Ye
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Rice University, Houston, Texas 77005, USA
Nano Lett 12:1660-7. 2012....
- Excitation wavelength dependent surface enhanced Raman scattering of 4-aminothiophenol on gold nanoringsJian Ye
IMEC vzw, Kapeldreef 75, Leuven, Belgium
Nanoscale 4:1606-11. 2012..These results pave the way to further understanding the origin of the SERS mechanism...
- Plasmonic modes of metallic semishells in a polymer filmJian Ye
IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, Leuven, B 3001, Belgium
ACS Nano 4:1457-64. 2010..Numerical calculations combined with the plasmon hybridization theory render us a clear understanding and assignment of the plasmonic modes of the semishells...
- Symmetry breaking induced optical properties of gold open shell nanostructuresJian Ye
IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, B 3001, Leuven, Belgium
Opt Express 17:23765-71. 2009....
- Plasmon transmutation: inducing new modes in nanoclusters by adding dielectric nanoparticlesFangfang Wen
Department of Chemistry, Rice University, Houston, Texas 77005, United States
Nano Lett 12:5020-6. 2012..These examples illustrate that adding dielectric nanoparticles to metallic nanoclusters expands the number and types of plasmon modes supported by these new mixed-media nanoscale assemblies...
- Temperature determination of resonantly excited plasmonic branched gold nanoparticles by X-ray absorption spectroscopyBieke Van de Broek
IMEC, Bio Nano Electronics, Functional Nanosystems, Kapeldreef 75, 3001 Leuven, Belgium Department of Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry and Physical Chemistry, K U Leuven, Celestijnenlaan 200F, 3001 Leuven, Belgium
Small 7:2498-506. 2011..This work demonstrates that X-ray absorption spectroscopy-based nanothermometry could be a valuable tool in the fast-growing number of applications of plasmonic nanoparticles, particularly in life sciences and medicine. ..
- The fabrication and optical property of silver nanoplates with different thicknessesJian Ye
IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, B 3001 Leuven, Belgium Chemistry Department, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, B 3001, Leuven, Belgium
Nanotechnology 19:325702. 2008..This is highly beneficial for potential applications of silver nanoplates in the fields of biosensors and solar cells...
- Semishells: versatile plasmonic nanoparticlesPol Van Dorpe
IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium
ACS Nano 5:6774-8. 2011..In this issue of ACS Nano, King et al. report on the angular and spectral scattering properties of plasmonic semishells and the effect of a high-index substrate on these properties...