Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- Therapeutic vaccination of chronic hepatitis B patients with virus suppression by antiviral therapy: a randomized, controlled study of co-administration of HBsAg/AS02 candidate vaccine and lamivudinePierre Vandepapeliere
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, 1330 Rixensart, Belgium
Vaccine 25:8585-97. 2007....
- Therapeutic vaccination against chronic viral infectionsPierre Vandepapeliere
Clinical R and D HIV vaccines and anti infective therapeutic vaccines, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Rue de l Institut 89, B 1330, Rixensart, Belgium
Lancet Infect Dis 2:353-67. 2002..However, with a better understanding of the immunological mechanisms involved in the control of disease successful therapeutic vaccines, used alone or in combination with other therapies, are an achievable goal...
- Potent enhancement of cellular and humoral immune responses against recombinant hepatitis B antigens using AS02A adjuvant in healthy adultsPierre Vandepapeliere
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, 89 Rue de 1 institut, B 1330 Rixensart, Belgium
Vaccine 23:2591-601. 2005..AS02A can be considered as a useful adjuvant that strongly enhances the cellular and humoral responses of subunit protein vaccines...
- Randomized controlled trial of an adjuvanted human papillomavirus (HPV) type 6 L2E7 vaccine: infection of external anogenital warts with multiple HPV types and failure of therapeutic vaccinationPierre Vandepapeliere
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Rixensart, Belgium
J Infect Dis 192:2099-107. 2005..A therapeutic vaccine composed of HPV-6 L2E7 fusion protein and AS02A adjuvant was evaluated in conjunction with conventional therapies in subjects with anogenital warts...
- Vaccine adjuvant systems containing monophosphoryl lipid A and QS21 induce strong and persistent humoral and T cell responses against hepatitis B surface antigen in healthy adult volunteersPierre Vandepapeliere
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, 89 Rue de l Institut, 1330 Rixensart, Belgium
Vaccine 26:1375-86. 2008..g. malaria, HIV infection and tuberculosis, and for special target populations such as subjects with an impaired immune response, due to age or medical conditions...