Affiliation: Ghent University
- Registration accuracy of 153Gd transmission images of the brainF Jacobs
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:1495-9. 2004....
- Optimised tracer-dependent dosage cards to obtain weight-independent effective dosesF Jacobs
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185, 9000, Gent, Belgium
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 32:581-8. 2005....
- Absence of increased Tc-99m polyclonal human immunoglobulin (HIG) joint uptake in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus presenting with polyarticular joint complaintsF Jacobs
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Ghent, Belgium
Clin Nucl Med 30:124-5. 2005
- The new EANM paediatric dosage cardM Lassmann
Klinik und Poliklinik für Nuklearmedizin der Universität Würzburg, Josef Schneider Strasse 2, 97080, Wurzburg, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 34:796-8. 2007..In a recent publication, Jacobs et al. proposed the use of three tracer-dependent dosage cards for paediatric nuclear medicine...
- Vocal cord immobilisation in diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis (DISH)W L Verstraete
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Antwerp, Belgium
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Belg 52:79-84. 1998..The clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic work-up and the prognostic outcome of the laryngeal pathology are discussed...
- Clostridium difficile colitis in cystic fibrosis patients with and without lung transplantationC Theunissen
Department of Infectious Diseases, Erasme University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium
Transpl Infect Dis 10:240-4. 2008..difficile-associated disease (CDAD) is rather rare. In case of lung transplantation, the incidence and clinical aspects of CDAD in this patient population are not well known...
- Bacillus cereus pneumonia in a patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemiaJ Frankard
Department of Infectious Diseases, Erasme Hospital, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Route de Lennik, Anderlecht, Belgium
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 23:725-8. 2004..Thus, the identification of B. cereus in clinical specimens of severely ill immunocompromised patients should lead physicians to question its clinical significance...
- Treatment of acute diarrhoea: update of guidelines based on a critical interuniversity assessment of medications and current practicesD Urbain
Department of Gastroenterology, Free University of Brussels VUB, Laerbeeklaan 101, B 1090 Brussels
Acta Gastroenterol Belg 66:218-26. 2003....
- Regional binding index of the radiolabeled selective 5-HT2A antagonist 123I-5-I-R91150 in the normal canine brain imaged with single photon emission computed tomographyK Peremans
Department of Medical Imaging, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Salisburylaan 133, B 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium
Vet Radiol Ultrasound 44:344-51. 2003..This normative data can be used to compare regional brain uptake of the 123I-radioligand to dogs with behavioral disorders related to the serotonergic system, in future studies...
- Biodistribution and displacement studies of the selective 5-HT2A receptor antagonist 123I-5-I-R91150 in the normal dogK Peremans
Department of Medical Imaging, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Nucl Med Commun 23:1019-27. 2002..This study demonstrates that the specific 5-HT(2A) iodinated ligand can be used for imaging and semi-quantification of the 5-HT(2A) receptors in the canine brain in vivo by using SPET...
- Moxifloxacin monotherapy is effective in hospitalized patients with community-acquired pneumonia: the MOTIV study--a randomized clinical trialAntoni Torres
Servei de Pneumologia i Allergia Respiratoria, Institut Clinic del Torax, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, Spain
Clin Infect Dis 46:1499-509. 2008....