Affiliation: Ghent University Hospital
- Incidence, kinetics, and risk factors of Epstein-Barr virus viremia in pediatric patients after allogeneic stem cell transplantationVictoria Bordon
Pediatric Hematology Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation, Ghent University Hospital, Ghent, Belgium
Pediatr Transplant 16:144-50. 2012..Monoclonal anti-CD20 antibodies should be reserved for those patients with early symptoms of EBV-PTLD...
- Clinical and immunologic outcome of patients with cartilage hair hypoplasia after hematopoietic stem cell transplantationVictoria Bordon
Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation, Kliniek voor Kinderziekten C Hooft, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185, Ghent, Belgium
Blood 116:27-35. 2010....
- Successful use of eculizumab in a pediatric patient treated for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaTiene Bauters
Department of Pharmacy, Ghent University Hospital, Ghent, Belgium
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 34:e346-8. 2012..Although eculizumab is not licensed for use in pediatrics, we report a young PNH patient with bone marrow failure and severe episodes of hemolytic anemia who was treated successfully with eculizumab for >18 months...
- Successful treatment with allogeneic bone marrow transplantation of an early relapse of ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphomaVictoria Bordon
Dept of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Ghent University Hospital, 5K6, Ghent, Belgium
Haematologica 90:ECR19. 2005
- Severe congenital neutropenia with neurological impairment due to a homozygous VPS45 p.E238K mutation: A case report suggesting a genotype-phenotype correlationIlse Meerschaut
Center for Medical Genetics, Ghent University Hospital, Ghent, Belgium
Am J Med Genet A 167:3214-8. 2015..She successfully underwent hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Our findings delineate the phenotype and indicate a possible genotype-phenotype correlation for neurological involvement. © 2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Complete factor I deficiency due to dysfunctional factor I with recurrent aseptic meningo-encephalitisFilomeen Haerynck
Pediatric Pulmonology and Immunology, Ghent University Hospital, 9000, Ghent, Belgium
J Clin Immunol 33:1293-301. 2013..So far, all cases of reported complete factor I deficiency have absent serum levels of FI. We present here a unique case of a complete factor I deficiency based on a functional FI defect...