- Recurrence of mitotically active cellular fibroma of the ovaryDario Bucella
Département de gynécologie, Hopital Universitaire Erasme, Route de Lennik 808, 1070 Brussels, Belgium
Obstet Gynecol Int 2009:803062. 2009..This case, however, strongly suggests maintaining a long-term clinical follow-up even though the principal tumour was surgically treated without tumour rupture or in the absence of adherence or any surgical difficulty...
- Giant cervical polyp: a case report and review of a rare entityDario Bucella
Department of Gynaecology, Erasme University Hospital, Free University of Brussels ULB, 808, Route de Lennik, 1070, Brussels, Belgium
Arch Gynecol Obstet 278:295-8. 2008..The size and the clinical presentation can mimic a cervical neoplasia. The management is surgical and can be conservative regarding to the benign pathological feature of this entity...
- Omental trophoblastic implants after surgical management of ectopic pregnancyDario Bucella
Department of Gynaecology, Erasme University Hospital, Free University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Arch Gynecol Obstet 280:115-7. 2009..Moreover, implants on the omentum are exceptional. This particular localization is exceptional and its physiopathology, diagnosis, surgical management and follow-up are discussed in this paper...
- Multiple epitheloid plexiform tumourlet leiomyoma of the uterus with focal vascular invasionD Bucella
Department of Gynaecology, Erasme Hospital, Free University Hospital ULB, Brussels, Belgium
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 31:443-5. 2010..The main differential diagnosis of this entity are discussed, including endometrial stromal sarcoma exhibiting epitheloid cytomorphology, intravenous leiomyomatosis of epitheloid variant...
- Estrogen and progesterone receptors in smooth muscle component of deep infiltrating endometriosisJean Christophe Noel
Department of Pathology, Erasme University Hospital, Free University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Fertil Steril 93:1774-7. 2010..To analyze the expression of estrogen (ER) and progesterone (PR) receptors in the smooth muscle component (SMC) of deep infiltrating endometriosis (DIE)...
- Androgen receptor expression in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and invasive squamous cell carcinoma of the cervixJean Christophe Noel
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Universitaire Erasme, 808 Route de Lennik, 1070 Brussels, Belgium
Int J Gynecol Pathol 27:437-41. 2008..These data provide new insights concerning a potential role of androgen and AR in cervical carcinogenesis, which should be confirmed in furthers studies...