- Effects of mobile phones on oxidant/antioxidant balance in cornea and lens of rats
Ankara Oncology Hospital Ankara Turkey
Curr Eye Res 32:21-5. 2007
..To investigate the effects of mobile-phone-emitted radiation on the oxidant/antioxidant balance in corneal and lens tissues and to observe any protective effects of vitamin C in this setting...
- Effects of computer monitor-emitted radiation on oxidant/antioxidant balance in cornea and lens from rats
Dr Abdurrahman Yurtaslan Oncology Training and Research Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology, Ankara, Turkey
Mol Vis 15:2521-5. 2009
..This study aims to investigate the possible effects of computer monitor-emitted radiation on the oxidant/antioxidant balance in corneal and lens tissues and to observe any protective effects of vitamin C (vit C)...
- Investigation of oxidative stress in pterygium tissue
Department of Ophthalmology, Abdurrahman Yurtaslan Oncological Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Mol Vis 17:443-7. 2011
..To investigate changes in the oxidant-antioxidant system in pterygium tissue...
- Investigation of trace elements in pterygium tissue
Department of Medical Biochemistry, Medical School, Fatih University, Ankara, Turkey
Curr Eye Res 38:526-30. 2013
- Neuro-Behçet's syndrome presenting with features mimicking acute tuberculous meningitis
Department of Infectious Diseases, Meram School of Medicine, Seluk University, Konya, Turkey
Int J Infect Dis 13:e141-4. 2009
..Behçet's disease should be considered in the differential diagnosis of a meningeal syndrome unless a viral or bacterial agent is demonstrated...
- Corneal melanosis successfully treated using topical mitomycin-C and alcohol corneal epitheliectomy: a 3-year follow-up case report
Department of Ophthalmology, Abdurrahman Yurtaslan Oncology Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, TR
Arq Bras Oftalmol 78:255-6. 2015
..In addition, co-existence of central corneal haze and melanosis may decrease visual acuity. Topical mitomycin-C and alcohol corneal epitheliectomy can be useful treatments in this condition. ..
- Repeatability and reproducibility of a new optical biometer in normal and keratoconic eyes
From the Departments of Ophthalmology, Pamukkale University Yağcı, Medical School, Denizl, Erciş State Hospital Güler, Van, and Turgut Özal University Kulak, Medical School, Dr Abdurrahman Yurtaslan Oncology Training and Research Hospital Balcı, and Gazi University Hepşen, Medical School, Ankara Department of Biostatistics Erdoğan, Ankara University, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
J Cataract Refract Surg 41:171-7. 2015
..To evaluate the repeatability and reproducibility of measurements obtained by a new optical biometer (Nidek AL-Scan) in normal eyes and keratoconic eyes...
- Repeatability and reproducibility of Galilei measurements in normal keratoconic and postrefractive corneas
Turgut Ozal University, Medical School, Department of Ophthalmology, Ankara, Turkey Electronic address
Cont Lens Anterior Eye 37:331-6. 2014
..To assess the repeatability and reproducibility of the anterior segment measurements performed with a dual Scheimpflug analyzer (Galilei) in normal, keratoconic and post-refractive surgery corneas...