Josep Serrat Tarrés
Affiliation: Badalona Serveis Assistencials
- [Comparative study at 4 health centres of efficiency, measured on the basis of ambulatory care groups]Josep Serrat Tarrés
Badalona Serveis Assistencials, Badalona Barcelona, Espana
Aten Primaria 38:275-82. 2006..To measure efficiency in the use of resources for the care lists of four primary care centres (PCC), by using ambulatory care Groups (ACGs)...
- [Prospects of adjusted clinical groups (ACG's) in capitated payment risk adjustment]Antoni Sicras-Mainar
Dirección de Planificación y Desarrollo Organizativo, Badalona, Serveis Assistencials, Badalona, Barcelona
Rev Esp Salud Publica 80:55-65. 2006..S. by using the Adjusted Clinical Groups (ACG's) as a possible capitated payment risk adjustment...
- [Measurement of relative cost weights as an effect of the retrospective application of adjusted clinical groups in primary care]Antoni Sicras-Mainar
Badalona Serveis Assistencials, S A, Badalona, Barcelona, Espana
Gac Sanit 20:132-41. 2006....
- Adjusted Clinical Groups use as a measure of the referrals efficiency from primary care to specialized in SpainAntoni Sicras-Mainar
Planning Management, Badalona Serveis Assistencials, SA, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Eur J Public Health 17:657-63. 2007..To determine the referral rate (RR) per centre, its main causes and the adjusted efficiency indexes, through the retrospective implementation of the Adjusted Clinical Groups (ACG) in a Spanish primary care setting...
- [Patterns of health services use and costs in patients with mental disorders in primary care]Antoni Sicras Mainar
Dirección de Planificación, Badalona Serveis Assistencials, Badalona, Barcelona, Espana
Gac Sanit 21:306-13. 2007..To determine the pattern of services use and costs of patients requiring care for mental disorders (MD) in primary care in the context of routine clinical practice...