Michael R Reithofer
Affiliation: University of Vienna
- Novel bis(carboxylato)dichlorido(ethane-1,2-diamine)platinum(IV) complexes with exceptionally high cytotoxicityMichael R Reithofer
University of Vienna, Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Waehringer Strasse 42, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
J Inorg Biochem 102:2072-7. 2008..Structure-activity relationships showed that the cytotoxicity increased with increasing lipophilicity of the alcoholate moiety yielding IC50 values in the low micromolar or even low nanomolar range...
- Novel endothall-containing platinum(IV) complexes: synthesis, characterization, and cytotoxic activityMichael R Reithofer
University of Vienna, Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Wahringer Strasse 42, A 1090 Vienna
Chem Biodivers 5:2160-70. 2008....
- Tuning of lipophilicity and cytotoxic potency by structural variation of anticancer platinum(IV) complexesMichael R Reithofer
University of Vienna, Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Waehringer Str 42, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
J Inorg Biochem 105:46-51. 2011..Only minor effects for complexes featuring polar end groups were detected...
- Novel di- and tetracarboxylatoplatinum(IV) complexes. Synthesis, characterization, cytotoxic activity, and DNA platinationMichael R Reithofer
Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Vienna, Austria
J Med Chem 50:6692-9. 2007..DNA platination studies of selected complexes revealed a high DNA platination capacity in parallel to a high cytotoxic potential and vice versa...
- The first example of MEEKC-ICP-MS coupling and its application for the analysis of anticancer platinum complexesAnna K Bytzek
Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Electrophoresis 31:1144-50. 2010..The migration behavior of the Pt(II) and Pt(IV) compounds under investigation is correlated to their different chemical structures...