H F Mackinger
Affiliation: University of Salzburg
- Autobiographical memories in women remitted from major depressionH F Mackinger
Institute of Psychology, University of Salzburg, Austria
J Abnorm Psychol 109:331-4. 2000..These findings support the assumption that AM is a correlate and a consequence of depression...
- [Differences in the psychological status of hysterectomy and non-hysterectomy women]H F Mackinger
Institut fur Psychologie, Universitat Salzburg, Osterreich
Wien Klin Wochenschr 113:954-9. 2001..The aim of the present study was to reveal differences between a group of hysterectomized women with a fairly long follow-up period (7.9 years) and a group of non-hysterectomized women with respect to their psychological well-being...
- Autobiographical memory predicts the course of depression during detoxification therapy in alcohol dependent menHerbert F Mackinger
Institute of Psychology at the University of Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
J Affect Disord 78:61-5. 2004....
- Autobiographical memory predicts cognitive but not somatic change in sleep apnea patients vulnerable for affective disorderHerbert F Mackinger
Institute of Psychology, University of Salzburg, 5020, Austria
J Affect Disord 81:17-22. 2004..AM also has proven to be a reliable predictor for the remissive course of depression. Recently the issue arose as to whether this predictive power depends on particular dimensions of depression (cognitive, somatic)...
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: autobiographical memory predicts the course of depressive affect after nCPAP therapyJennifer J Svaldi
Roseneck Center for Behavioral Medicine, Prien am Chiemsee, Germany
Scand J Psychol 44:31-7. 2003..The results supported the hypothesis that patients who were able to recall more specific AM in response to positively valenced cue words showed a more substantial recovery from depression. This has important treatment implications...