Affiliation: University of Vienna
- Gallstone ileus: rare and still controversialWerner Kirchmayr
University Hospital Innsbruck, Department of General and Transplant Surgery, Tyrol, Austria
ANZ J Surg 75:234-8. 2005..The aim of the present study was to evaluate and discuss different surgical approaches and to analyze the clinical outcome...
- DaVinci robotic-assisted laparoscopic bariatric surgery: is it justified in a routine setting?Gilbert Mühlmann
Department of General and Transplant Surgery, University Hospital Innsbruck, Austria
Obes Surg 13:848-54. 2003..We aimed to assess the feasibility of robotic-assisted laparoscopic bariatric operations and to critically elucidate the technical and financial advantages and patient outcome...
- Assessment of risk-independent follow-up to detect asymptomatic recurrence after curative resection of colorectal cancerMatthias Zitt
Department of General and Transplant Surgery, Innsbruck Medical University, Anichstrasse 35, 6020, Innsbruck, Austria
Langenbecks Arch Surg 391:369-75. 2006..Colorectal cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer death. We analyzed the value of standardized, risk-independent postoperative surveillance...
- Early experience with robot-assisted surgery for mediastinal massesJohannes Bodner
Department of General and Transplant Surgery, Innsbruck University Hospital, Innsbruck, Austria
Ann Thorac Surg 78:259-65; discussion 265-6. 2004..We report the experience of a single institution with the minimally invasive resection of mediastinal masses using the da Vinci robotic surgical system...
- Laparoscopic Swedish adjustable gastric banding: 6-year follow-up and comparison to other laparoscopic bariatric proceduresReinhard P Mittermair
Department of General Surgery, University Hospital Innsbruck, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Obes Surg 13:412-7. 2003..The aim of this study was to compare our results with Swedish adjustable gastric banding (SAGB) with other laparoscopically performed bariatric procedures (gastric bypass, LapBand, vertical banded gastroplasty)...