Egon Michael Haberfellner
Affiliation: University of Vienna
- Recruitment of depressive patients for a controlled clinical trial in a psychiatric practiceE M Haberfellner
Pharmacopsychiatry 33:142-4. 2000..Furthermore, the question to what extent results from studies performed under restrictive inclusion and exclusion criteria are applicable to routine care must also be put...
- Sexual dysfunction caused by reboxetineE M Haberfellner
Pharmacopsychiatry 35:77-8. 2002..Both disorders were accompanied by pain and ceased within two days after discontinuation of the drug...
- Spontaneous remission of SSRI-induced orgasm delayE M Haberfellner
Pharmacopsychiatry 37:127-30. 2004..A possible strategy for the management of SSRI-induced orgasm delay is waiting for tolerance to develop. The authors studied the natural course of SSRI-induced orgasm delay over a period of 6 months...
- Weight gain during long-term treatment with olanzapine: a case seriesEgon Michael Haberfellner
Psychiatric Practice, Linz, Austria
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 19:251-3. 2004..Weight gain under olanzapine is a serious concern, and should be monitored closely and countered by active measures...
- [Patient knowledge regarding tardive dyskinesia]E M Haberfellner
Nervenarzt 77:333-7. 2006..Patients can provide appropriate and legally valid consent to treatment with antipsychotics only if they received adequate information on the risk of tardive dyskinesia (TD) and have the capacity to give informed consent...
- [Patient knowledge regarding Clozapine-induced agranulocytosis]Egon Michael Haberfellner
Psychiatrische Praxis, Linz, Osterreich
Psychiatr Prax 33:194-6. 2006
- Role of receptor binding profiles in antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunctionEgon Michael Haberfellner
J Clin Psychiatry 63:168. 2002
- [Deinstitutionalization of long-stay psychiatric patients in upper austria - living situation, social and clinical characteristics more than one year after discharge]Egon Michael Haberfellner
Rehabilitationszentrum für psychosoziale Gesundheit, Pro Mente Oberösterreich
Psychiatr Prax 31:192-7. 2004..In Upper Austria, a total of 409 long-stay patients were discharged to various residential facilities between 1995 and 2000. This paper describes psychopathology and sociodemographic characteristics...