Affiliation: Klinikum Kreuzschwestern
- Lansoprazole-associated collagenous colitis: a case reportM Rammer
1st Medical Department, Division of Gastroenterology, General Hospital Wels, Grieskirchnerstrasse 42, 4600 Wels, Austria
Z Gastroenterol 43:657-60. 2005....
- [Atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis]M Rammer
II Interne Abteilung für Kardiologie, Klinikum Wels, Wels
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 132:2458-62. 2007..Percutaneous angioplasty with stent implantation is the method of choice for revascularisation. The prognosis of patients with atherosclerotic renal artery stenosis is determined by cardiovascular and renal complications...
- [Weight loss, abdominal pain and anemia after a holiday abroad--case report of lead poisoning]A Kirchgatterer
I Interne Abteilung mit Gastroenterologie und Hepatologie, Diabetologie und Rheumatologie, Klinikum Kreuzschwestern Wels GmbH, Wels, Osterreich
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 130:2253-6. 2005..Earlier treatment of duodenal ulcer and cholecystectomy had not achieved sustained relief. On physical examination paleness and general weakness was noted...
- [W.D.H.A. Syndrome due to occult neuroendocrine malignancy with concomitant liver metastases]M Rammer
I Interne Abteilung Gastroenterologie, Allgemeines öffentliches Krankenhaus der Barmherzigen Schwestern, Wels, Austria
Z Gastroenterol 41:185-9. 2003..D.H.A. syndrome (watery diarrhoea, hypokalaemia and hypo- or achlorhydria). Despite extensive disease, therapy with octreotide and prednisolone provides a good clinical response...
- Body iron stores and coronary atherosclerosis assessed by coronary angiographyJ Auer
2nd Medical Department, Division of Cardiology and Intensive Care, Wels General Hospital, Wels, Austria
Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 12:285-90. 2002..To assess these findings, we examined the association between serum ferritin and the angiographic extent of coronary atherosclerosis in consecutive patients referred for coronary angiography...
- Relation of C-reactive protein levels to presence, extent, and severity of angiographic coronary artery diseaseJ Auer
2nd Medical Department, General Hospital Wels, Austria
Indian Heart J 54:284-8. 2002..g. inflammatory fibrous cap degradation) leading to acute coronary events. This study was performed to determine whetherthe concentration of C-reactive protein is associated with coronary atherosclerosis assessed by coronary angiography...