Affiliation: Intercell AG
- Effect of pre-existing anti-tick-borne encephalitis virus immunity on neutralising antibody response to the Vero cell-derived, inactivated Japanese encephalitis virus vaccine candidate IC51Elisabeth Schuller
Intercell AG, Vienna Biocenter 6, Vienna, Austria
Vaccine 26:6151-6. 2008..0001) but not after the second vaccination with IC51. Thus, pre-existing vaccine-induced TBE immunity enhances the neutralising JEV-specific antibody response after a single IC51 vaccination...
- Japanese encephalitis vaccines--needs, flaws and achievementsErich Tauber
Intercell AG, Campus Vienna Biocenter 2, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
Biol Chem 389:547-50. 2008..Currently, there is one second-generation inactivated cell-culture-grown vaccine in late-stage clinical development that is approaching licensing in developed countries...
- Long-term immunity and immune response to a booster dose following vaccination with the inactivated Japanese encephalitis vaccine IXIARO, IC51Katrin Dubischar-Kastner
Intercell AG, Campus Vienna Biocenter 3, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Vaccine 28:5197-202. 2010..Hence, subjects with incomplete primary immunization can complete their schedule within at least 11 months...
- Comparison of a single, high-dose vaccination regimen to the standard regimen for the investigational Japanese encephalitis vaccine, IC51: a randomized, observer-blind, controlled Phase 3 studyElisabeth Schuller
Intercell AG, Campus Vienna Biocenter 2, 1030 Wien, Austria
Vaccine 27:2188-93. 2009..The standard regimen conferred essentially 100% seroconversion already 7 days after the second immunization...
- A Phase 2 study of a purified, inactivated virus vaccine to prevent Japanese encephalitisArthur Lyons
Department of Virus Diseases, Division of Communicable Diseases and Immunology, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
Vaccine 25:3445-53. 2007..JE-PIV was well tolerated, resulted in high seroconversion rates [Day 56 (primary endpoint); 95-100%] and induced enduring immune responses up to 2 years after vaccination. Expanded Phase 3 trials are planned...