Simon M Willcock
Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Reports from breakout groupsSimon M Willcock
Postgraduate Medical Council of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 177:S30-1. 2002
- Examining stress and responses to stress in medical students and new medical graduatesMichele G Daly
Academic General Practice, Hornsby Hospital, Hornsby, NSW 2077, Australia
Med J Aust 177:S14-5. 2002
- Burnout and psychiatric morbidity in new medical graduatesSimon M Willcock
Academic General Practice Unit, Hornsby Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 181:357-60. 2004..To determine the prevalence of psychiatric morbidity and burnout in final-year medical students, and changes in these measures during the intern year...
- Breaking away from the medical model: perceptions of health and health care in suburban Sydney youthCarolyn H Kefford
Discipline of General Practice, University of Sydney, Academic General Practice Unit, Hornsby Ku ring gai Hospital, Palmerston Road, Hornsby, NSW 2077
Med J Aust 183:418-21. 2005..To identify perceptions of health, health concerns, and health service needs among young people in a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales...
- Getting back into the emergency department: diversifying general practice while relieving emergency medicine workforce shortagesSimon M Willcock
Academic General Practice Unit, Hornsby Ku ring gai Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 189:113-4. 2008....