Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- Impact of drug classes and treatment availability on the rate of antiretroviral treatment change in the TREAT Asia HIV Observational Database (TAHOD)Preeyaporn Srasuebkul
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research NCHECR, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia
AIDS Res Ther 4:18. 2007..We aimed at exploring rates and predictors of ART combination changes in clinical practice in Treat Asia HIV Observational Database (TAHOD)...
- Predictive factors for immunological and virological endpoints in Thai patients receiving combination antiretroviral treatmentP Srasuebkul
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, University of New South Wales, 376 Victoria Street, Sydney, NSW 2010, Australia
HIV Med 8:46-54. 2007..Routine CD4 count and HIV viral load monitoring is a financial barrier in developing countries...
- Short-term clinical disease progression in HIV-infected patients receiving combination antiretroviral therapy: results from the TREAT Asia HIV observational databasePreeyaporn Srasuebkul
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, University of New South Wales, Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia
Clin Infect Dis 48:940-50. 2009....
- Efavirenz versus boosted atazanavir or zidovudine and abacavir in antiretroviral treatment-naive, HIV-infected subjects: week 48 data from the Altair studyRebekah L Puls
National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research, Faculty of Medicine, University of New South Wales, 45 Beach St, Coogee, New South Wales, Australia, 2034
Clin Infect Dis 51:855-64. 2010..Antiretroviral therapy is complicated by drug interactions and contraindications. Novel regimens are needed...
- The 48-week efficacy of once-daily saquinavir/ritonavir in patients with undetectable viral load after 3 years of antiretroviral therapyP Cardiello
The HIV Netherlands Australia Thailand Research Collaborative HIVNAT, The Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center, Bangkok, Thailand
HIV Med 6:122-8. 2005....
- Prior antiretroviral therapy experience protects against zidovudine-related anaemiaS E Huffam
National Center for HIV AIDS, Dermatology and STDs NCHADS, Ministry of Health, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
HIV Med 8:465-71. 2007....