Thomas H Marwick
Affiliation: University of Tasmania
- The role of echocardiography in heart failureThomas H Marwick
Menzies Institute for Medical Research, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
J Nucl Med 56:31S-38S. 2015....
- Finding the Gatekeeper to the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory: Coronary CT Angiography or Stress Testing?Thomas H Marwick
Menzies Institute for Medical Research, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Australia Electronic address
J Am Coll Cardiol 65:2747-56. 2015....
- How I do it: judging appropriateness for TTE and TEERicardo Fonseca
Menzies Research Institute Tasmania, 17 Liverpool St, Hobart, Tasmania 7000, Australia
Cardiovasc Ultrasound 12:22. 2014..We propose an alternative approach to physician guidance based on the most common markers of inappropriate testing. ..
- Impact of aortic valve replacement on outcome of symptomatic patients with severe aortic stenosis with low gradient and preserved left ventricular ejection fractionAlper Ozkan
Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Circulation 128:622-31. 2013..We compared outcomes of low-gradient severe aortic stenosis with AVR or medical therapy...
- Methods used for the assessment of LV systolic function: common currency or tower of Babel?Thomas H Marwick
Menzies Research Institute Tasmania, 17 Liverpool St, Hobart T7000, Australia
Heart 99:1078-86. 2013..The purpose of this review is to try to provide rational grounds for selecting both test modality and physiological parameter in various specific clinical situations. ..
- Fibrosis and cardiac function in obesity: a randomised controlled trial of aldosterone blockadeWojciech Kosmala
Department of Cardiology, Wroclaw Medical University, Wroclaw, Poland
Heart 99:320-6. 2013....