Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Mapping the structure of the world economyManfred Lenzen
Centre for Integrated Sustainability Analysis, School of Physics A28, The University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Environ Sci Technol 46:8374-81. 2012..Finally, the availability of information on uncertainty allows policy-makers to quantitatively judge the level of confidence that can be placed in the results of analyses...
- International trade drives biodiversity threats in developing nationsM Lenzen
ISA, School of Physics A28, The University of Sydney, New South Wales 2006, Australia
Nature 486:109-12. 2012..We anticipate that our findings will facilitate better regulation, sustainable supply-chain certification and consumer product labelling...
- The importance of goods and services consumption in household greenhouse gas calculatorsM Lenzen
Department of Applied Physics, A28, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Ambio 30:439-42. 2001..These shortcomings are illustrated using the example of a recently published household greenhouse gas emissions questionnaire. An example for a comprehensive greenhouse gas calculator is also presented...
- Effects of land use on threatened speciesManfred Lenzen
Centre for Integrated Sustainability Analysis, School of Physics A28, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Conserv Biol 23:294-306. 2009..Our results highlight that legislation affecting biodiversity should look beyond national boundaries...
- The path exchange method for hybrid LCAManfred Lenzen
ISA, School of Physics, A28, The University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Environ Sci Technol 43:8251-6. 2009....