Igor A Korostil
Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- The potential impact of HPV-16 reactivation on prevalence in older AustraliansIgor A Korostil
The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, 2052 Sydney, Australia
BMC Infect Dis 14:312. 2014..A recently published study suggests that the increase may be at least partly due to reactivation of latent HPV in menopausal women...
- Herd immunity effect of the HPV vaccination program in Australia under different assumptions regarding natural immunity against re-infectionIgor A Korostil
The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Vaccine 31:1931-6. 2013..The magnitude of these differences implies that evaluations of the impact of vaccination programs using DDCTMs should incorporate several model structures until our understanding of natural immunity is improved...
- The association of HPV-16 seropositivity and natural immunity to reinfection: insights from compartmental modelsIgor A Korostil
The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
BMC Infect Dis 13:83. 2013....
- Near elimination of genital warts in Australia predicted with extension of human papillomavirus vaccination to malesIgor A Korostil
From the Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Sex Transm Dis 40:833-5. 2013..The objective of this study was to estimate the additional impact on genital warts as a result of male vaccination, which was approved by the Australian government in 2012 and commenced in 2013...
- Adaptive Markov chain Monte Carlo forward projection for statistical analysis in epidemic modelling of human papillomavirusIgor A Korostil
The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, Cliffbrook Campus, 45 Beach St, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
Stat Med 32:1917-53. 2013..We conclude with simulation studies on synthetic and recent actual data...
- Varicella-Zoster Virus in Perth, Western Australia: Seasonality and ReactivationIgor A Korostil
The Kirby Institute, UNSW Australia, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
PLoS ONE 11:e0151319. 2016..Should the role of UV in reactivation be significant, VZV reactivation patterns would generally be expected to be synchronous with seasonal UV profiles in temperate climates...
- Periodicity of varicella-zoster virus in the presence of immune boosting and clinical reinfection with varicellaIgor A Korostil
The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, 2052, Australia
Theor Biol Med Model 12:6. 2015..Clinical reinfection with varicella is normally ignored in mathematical transmission models as it is considered too rare to be important...