Ashley K Kable
Affiliation: University of Newcastle
- Student evaluation of simulation in undergraduate nursing programs in Australia using quality indicatorsAshley K Kable
School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Newcastle, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Nurs Health Sci 15:235-43. 2013..The student-evaluation instrument was an effective means of measuring student-related quality indicators across a range of simulation sessions. It identified areas for the improved delivery of simulation sessions. ..
- Health professional perspectives on systems failures in transitional care for patients with dementia and their carers: a qualitative descriptive studyAshley Kable
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Faculty of Health and Medicine, University of Newcastle, University Drive, Callaghan, NSW, 2308, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 15:567. 2015..The aim of this study was to report acute, community and residential care health professionals' (HP) perspectives on the discharge process and transitional care arrangements for people with dementia and their carers...
- Resistance to Care: contributing factors and associated behaviours in healthcare facilitiesAshley Kable
Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
J Adv Nurs 69:1747-60. 2013..This article reports results of a study of contributing factors and associated behaviours in specific clinical areas to resistance to care episodes...
- A structured approach to documenting a search strategy for publication: a 12 step guideline for authorsAshley K Kable
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, University Drive, Callaghan, Newcastle 2308, Australia
Nurse Educ Today 32:878-86. 2012..This paper describes a structured approach for documenting a search strategy, prior to the scholarly critique and review of the retrieved literature...
- Organizational risk management of resistance to care episodes in health facilitiesAshley Kable
School Research, Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia
J Adv Nurs 68:1933-43. 2012....
- Predictors of adverse events in surgical admissions in AustraliaAshley Kable
Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, Australia
Int J Qual Health Care 20:406-11. 2008..The purpose of this study was to determine risk factors of adverse events in five surgical procedures...
- Organizational risk management and nurses' perceptions of workplace risk associated with sharps including needlestick injuries in nurses in New South Wales, AustraliaAshley K Kable
Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle, Newcastle New South Wales, Australia
Nurs Health Sci 13:246-54. 2011..These results have been used to propose recommendations to improve some of these risk management strategies...