Antony J Harding
Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- Identification of families with cortical Lewy body diseaseAntony J Harding
Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute, Barker Street, Randwick, Sydney, NSW 2031, Australia
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 128:118-22. 2004....
- Selective hippocampal neuron loss in dementia with Lewy bodiesAntony J Harding
Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute and University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Ann Neurol 51:125-8. 2002..These findings suggest a selective loss of frontally projecting hippocampal neurons in dementia with Lewy bodies versus those projecting to temporal lobe regions in Alzheimer's disease...
- Clinical correlates of selective pathology in the amygdala of patients with Parkinson's diseaseAntony J Harding
Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute and University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Brain 125:2431-45. 2002..Thus, the impact of Parkinson's disease on the amygdala is highly selective and correlates with both early and late clinical features...
- Neuron loss from the hippocampus of Alzheimer's disease exceeds extracellular neurofibrillary tangle formationJillian J Kril
Department of Pathology, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Acta Neuropathol 103:370-6. 2002..2-17.2%, mean 8.1%). Analysis of NFT accumulation with duration of dementia showed a linear relationship, supporting the belief that NFTs progressively accumulate with time...
- Anticipation of onset age in familial Parkinson's disease without SCA gene mutationsYue Huang
Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute, University of New South Wales, Barker Street, Randwick, NSW 2031, Australia
Parkinsonism Relat Disord 12:309-13. 2006....
- Striatal β-amyloid in dementia with Lewy bodies but not Parkinson's diseaseGlenda M Halliday
Neuroscience Research Australia, Randwick, Sydney, NSW, Australia
J Neural Transm 118:713-9. 2011..These data suggest that striatal Aβ deposition in Lewy body diseases contributes to early dementia and in these cases may impact on the efficacy of treatments targeting the striatum...
- Selection of reference gene expression in a schizophrenia brain cohortCynthia Shannon Weickert
Schizophrenia Research Institute, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 44:59-70. 2010....
- Disruption of frontocerebellar circuitry and function in alcoholismEdith V Sullivan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5723, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 27:301-9. 2003..Martin and Mitchell H. Parks; and Functional reorganization of the brain in alcoholism: neuroimaging evidence, by John E. Desmond, S.H. Annabel Chen, Michelle R. Pryor, Eve De Rosa, Adolf Pfefferbaum, and Edith V. Sullivan...