Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Disruption of a novel member of a sodium/hydrogen exchanger family and DOCK3 is associated with an attention deficit hyperactivity disorder-like phenotypeM G de Silva
Murdoch Children s Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
J Med Genet 40:733-40. 2003..We have identified a family co-segregating an early onset behavioural/developmental condition, with features of ADHD and intellectual disability, with a pericentric inversion of chromosome 3, 46N inv(3)(p14:q21)...
- Children in homeless families in Melbourne: health status and use of health servicesD Efron
Centre for Community Child Health and Ambulatory Paediatrics, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Vic
Med J Aust 165:630-3. 1996..To determine the prevalence of health and behaviour problems in a sample of children in homeless families and of psychological problems in their parents, and to assess the use of health services by homeless families...
- Medium-term outcomes are comparable with short-term outcomes in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder treated with stimulant medicationD Efron
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 36:457-61. 2000..To compare the short- and medium-term effects of psychostimulant medication in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Complementary and alternative medicine use in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderD Sinha
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 41:23-6. 2005..We aimed to determine (i) the lifetime incidence of CAM use in a clinical sample of children with ADHD; (ii) parents' perceptions of the effectiveness of CAM for ADHD; and (iii) the proportion who informed their paediatrician...
- A novel pericentric inversion of chromosome 3 cosegregates with a developmental-behavioural phenotypeD Efron
J Med Genet 40:E15. 2003
- ADHD: the need for system changeD Efron
J Paediatr Child Health 41:621-2. 2005