Affiliation: University of Sydney
- The status of national diabetes programmes: A global survey of IDF member associationsRuth Colagiuri
The Diabetes Unit Menzies Centre for Health Policy, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 87:137-42. 2010....
- A national consensus on outcomes and indicators for diabetes patient educationR Colagiuri
The Diabetes Unit Menzies Centre for Health Policy, Victor Coppleson Building DO2, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Diabet Med 26:442-6. 2009..To develop a national evidence and consensus position on the desired goals, outcomes and indicators of diabetes patient education (DPE)...
- The answer to diabetes prevention: science, surgery, service delivery, or social policy?Ruth Colagiuri
Diabetes Unit, Australian Health Policy Institute, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Am J Public Health 96:1562-9. 2006..Accordingly, we argue that social policy is the key to achieving and sustaining social and physical environments required to achieve widespread reductions in both the incidence and prevalence of diabetes...
- The lion, the wardrobe and the witch hunt: an alternative take on obesityRuth Colagiuri
University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 186:476-7. 2007
- The Oxford Health Alliance: a risky business?Ruth Colagiuri
Australian Health Policy Institute, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 187:652-3. 2007
- Are current psychometric tools suitable for measuring outcomes of diabetes education?C A Eigenmann
The Diabetes Unit Menzies Centre for Health Policy, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Diabet Med 26:425-36. 2009....
- The law and chronic disease prevention: possibilities and politicsRoger S Magnusson
Faculty of Law, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 188:104-5. 2008
- Can public health advocates work alongside industry?Stig Pramming
Oxford Health Alliance, London, UK
Med J Aust 188:202-3. 2008
- What are governments for?Martin McKee
European Centre on Health of Societies in Transition, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Med J Aust 187:654-5. 2007
- The Oxford Health Alliance: old problems, new approachesStephen R Leeder
Med J Aust 184:148-9. 2006
- The prevalence of diabetes in the kingdom of TongaStephen Colagiuri
Australian Centre for Diabetes Strategies, Randwick, Australia Diabetes Centre, Vaiola Hospital, Tonga
Diabetes Care 25:1378-83. 2002..To determine the prevalence of diabetes, impaired glucose metabolism, and related risk factors in Tonga...