Jordana K Bayer
Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- The Cool Little Kids randomised controlled trial: population-level early prevention for anxiety disordersJordana K Bayer
Department of Pediatrics, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Australia
BMC Public Health 11:11. 2011....
- Preventing mental health problems in children: the Families in Mind population-based cluster randomised controlled trialHarriet Hiscock
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Australia
BMC Public Health 12:420. 2012....
- Translational research to prevent internalizing problems early in childhoodJordana K Bayer
Centre for Community Child Health, and 3Department of Paediatrics, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Vic, Australia
Depress Anxiety 28:50-7. 2011..This rigorous public health research, followed by effective dissemination, addresses gaps identified in the WHO Prevention of Mental Disorders report...
- Three-year-old outcomes of a brief universal parenting intervention to prevent behaviour problems: randomised controlled trialJordana K Bayer
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital, Flemington Road, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
Arch Dis Child 95:187-92. 2010..To determine whether a structured programme of parent anticipatory guidance 'Toddlers Without Tears,' delivered in universal primary care, can prevent preschool child behaviour problems...
- Early childhood aetiology of mental health problems: a longitudinal population-based studyJordana K Bayer
Centre for Community Child Health, The University of Melbourne, Australia
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 49:1166-74. 2008..We aimed to identify child, parenting, and family predictors from infancy in the development of externalising and internalising behaviour problems by age 3 years...
- Long-term mother and child mental health effects of a population-based infant sleep intervention: cluster-randomized, controlled trialHarriet Hiscock
Royal Children s Hospital, Centre for Community Child Health, Flemington Road, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
Pediatrics 122:e621-7. 2008..We aimed to determine the long-term effects of a behavioral intervention for infant sleep problems on maternal depression and parenting style, as well as on child mental health and sleep, when the children reached 2 years of age...