Lisa M Askie
Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Restricted versus liberal oxygen exposure for preventing morbidity and mortality in preterm or low birth weight infantsLisa M Askie
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Locked Bag 77, Camperdown, NSW, Australia, 2050
Cochrane Database Syst Rev . 2009..However, there may be significant deleterious pulmonary effects and health service use implications resulting from such a policy...
- Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry: history and growthLisa M Askie
Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry and NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
J Evid Based Med 4:185-7. 2011....
- Elective high-frequency oscillatory ventilation in preterm infants with respiratory distress syndrome: an individual patient data meta-analysisFilip Cools
Department of Neonatology, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussels, Belgium
BMC Pediatr 9:33. 2009....
- Antiplatelet agents for prevention of pre-eclampsia: a meta-analysis of individual patient dataLisa M Askie
Centre for Perinatal Health Services Research, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Lancet 369:1791-8. 2007..Our aim was to assess the use of antiplatelet agents for the primary prevention of pre-eclampsia, and to explore which women are likely to benefit most...
- Inhaled nitric oxide in preterm infants: a systematic review and individual patient data meta-analysisLisa M Askie
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Australia
BMC Pediatr 10:15. 2010....
- The Early Prevention of Obesity in CHildren (EPOCH) Collaboration--an individual patient data prospective meta-analysisLisa M Askie
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
BMC Public Health 10:728. 2010..This methodology minimises the publication and selection bias often associated with a retrospective meta-analysis by allowing hypotheses, analysis methods and selection criteria to be specified a priori...
- NeOProM: Neonatal Oxygenation Prospective Meta-analysis Collaboration study protocolLisa M Askie
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Parramatta Road, Camperdown, 2050, Australia
BMC Pediatr 11:6. 2011..In order to answer this clinical dilemma reliably, large scale trial evidence is needed...
- Inhaled nitric oxide in preterm infants: an individual-patient data meta-analysis of randomized trialsLisa M Askie
National Health and Medical Research Council Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Pediatrics 128:729-39. 2011..Fourteen randomized controlled trials (n = 3430 infants) have been conducted on preterm infants at risk for chronic lung disease (CLD). The study results seem contradictory...
- Management of infants with chronic lung disease of prematurity in AustralasiaLisa M Askie
Centre for Perinatal Health Services Research, Building DO2, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Early Hum Dev 81:135-42. 2005..Home oxygen programmes are effective in avoiding prolonged hospitalisation for infants with chronic lung disease, but require the coordination of a large, multidisciplinary team...
- Optimal oxygen saturations in preterm infants: a moving targetLisa M Askie
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Curr Opin Pediatr 25:188-92. 2013..New evidence is emerging to address the continued uncertainty regarding the optimal range to target oxygen saturation levels in preterm infants...
- Duration of chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trialsYu Yang Soon
Sydney Cancer Center, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, National Health and Medical Research Council Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
J Clin Oncol 27:3277-83. 2009..To determine if it is preferable to extend chemotherapy beyond a standard number of cycles in patients receiving first-line chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer...