Ian Ps Anderson
Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Priority setting in Indigenous health: assessing priority setting process and criteria that should guide the health system to improve Indigenous Australian healthMichael E Otim
Poche Centre for Indigenous Health, Sydney Medical School, Edward Ford Building A27 the University of Sydney, 2006, NSW Sydney, Australia
Int J Equity Health 13:45. 2014..determine the level of uptake of economic evaluation evidence by decision-makers and how to improve its uptake; and 3. identify how the priority setting process can be improved from the perspective of decision-makers...
- Recent developments in national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health strategyIan Ps Anderson
Centre for the Study of Health and Society and VicHealth Koori Health Research and Community Development Unit, Department of Public Health, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Aust New Zealand Health Policy 1:3. 2004....
- Mutual obligation, shared responsibility agreements & indigenous health strategyIan P S Anderson
Onemda VicHealth Koori Health Unit, Centre for Health and Society, School of Population Health, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Aust New Zealand Health Policy 3:10. 2006..I conclude that 'new arrangements' pose a number of problems for Indigenous health planning and strategy that need to be addressed...
- Study protocol: national research partnership to improve primary health care performance and outcomes for Indigenous peoplesRoss Bailie
Menzies School of Health Research, Institute of Advanced Studies, Charles Darwin University, Darwin, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 10:129. 2010....
- Indigenous health in Australia, New Zealand, and the PacificIan Anderson
Onemda VicHealth Koori Health Unit, Centre for Health and Society, School of Population Health, University of Melbourne, Australia
Lancet 367:1775-85. 2006..In the discussion that follows, we flag some of the key policy initiatives that have been developed to address Indigenous health disadvantage, albeit within the context of continuing debates about Indigenous rights and policy...
- The national Indigenous health performance measurement systemIan P Anderson
School of Population Health, Centre for Health and Society, University of Melbourne, 207 Bouverie Street, Parkville, Melbourne, VIC 3081, Australia
Aust Health Rev 32:626-38. 2008....
- An analysis of national health strategies addressing Indigenous injury: consistencies and gapsIan Anderson
Centre for Health and Society and Onemda VicHealth Koori Health Unit, School of Population Health, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Injury 39:S55-60. 2008..However, there are some significant gaps and fragmentation of injury strategy remains a continuing challenge in this field...
- Is peer review useful in assessing research proposals in Indigenous health? A case studyJackie Street
Department of Public Health, Flinders University, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, Discipline of Public Health, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Health Res Policy Syst 7:2. 2009....