Elizabeth A Tracey
- Survival and degree of spread for female breast cancers in New South Wales from 1980 to 2003: implications for cancer controlE Tracey
Cancer Institute NSW, Alexandria, NSW, Australia
Cancer Causes Control 19:1121-30. 2008..Attention should be directed at reducing disparities by socio-economic status and encouraging migrant women to present earlier...
- Recruitment of representative samples for low incidence cancer populations: do registries deliver?Tara Clinton-McHarg
Health Behaviour Research Group, Priority Research Centre for Health Behaviour PRCHB, University of Newcastle, and Hunter Medical Research Institute HMRI, Callaghan, New South Wales, Australia
BMC Med Res Methodol 11:5. 2011....
- Bladder cancer survivals in New South Wales, Australia: why do women have poorer survival than men?Elizabeth Tracey
The Cancer Institute New South Wales, Alexandria, NSW, Australia
BJU Int 104:498-504. 2009..To investigate factors that most influenced survival from bladder cancer in New South Wales, Australia (NSW) and to consider the impact of changes in coding practices on the reporting the of bladder cancer outcomes...
- Reasons for improved survival from ovarian cancer in New South Wales, Australia, between 1980 and 2003: implications for cancer controlElizabeth A Tracey
The Cancer Institute New South Wales, Australian Technology Park, Eveleigh PO Box 41, Alexandria, New South Wales 1435, Australia
Int J Gynecol Cancer 19:591-9. 2009..Approximately 61% of ovarian cancers had distant metastases at diagnosis in 1999-2003. Poorer survivals apply to older patients. Research directed at finding an effective screening test for epithelial ovarian cancer remains a priority...
- What factors affect the odds of NSW cancer patients presenting with localised as opposed to more advanced cancer?E A Tracey
Cancer Causes Control 23:255-62. 2012..The purpose was to examine the odds of presenting with localised as opposed to more advanced cancer by place of residence to gain evidence for planning early detection initiatives...