Affiliation: The George Institute for International Health
- Effects of SGLT2 inhibitors on cardiovascular outcomesCeline Foote
The George Institute for Global Health, University of Sydney, Australia
Diab Vasc Dis Res 9:117-23. 2012..Evidence that will define the overall balance of benefits and risks of this new drug class is anticipated within the next 5 years...
- Effects of intensive blood pressure lowering on the progression of chronic kidney disease: a systematic review and meta-analysisJicheng Lv
The George Institute for Global Health, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
CMAJ 185:949-57. 2013..We sought to assess the renal and cardiovascular effects of intensive blood pressure lowering in people with chronic kidney disease...
- Survival outcomes of supportive care versus dialysis therapies for elderly patients with end-stage kidney disease: A systematic review and meta-analysisCeline Foote
The George Institute for Global Health, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Nephrology (Carlton) 21:241-53. 2016..We therefore systematically reviewed the literature reporting survival of elderly patients treated with either treatment pathway...
- COnsiderations of Nephrologists when SuggestIng Dialysis in Elderly patients with Renal failure (CONSIDER): a discrete choice experimentCeline Foote
The George Institute for Global Health, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Renal Department, Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nephrol Dial Transplant 29:2302-9. 2014..Discrete choice experiments (DCEs) mimic real-world decisions through simultaneous consideration of multiple variables. We aimed to determine the relative influence of patient characteristics on dialysis recommendations...
- Survival of elderly dialysis patients is predicted by both patient and practice characteristicsCeline Foote
Renal and Metabolic Division, The George Institute for Global Health, Sydney, Australia
Nephrol Dial Transplant 27:3581-7. 2012..Improved understanding of contemporary patient and practice factors influencing prognosis may assist decision making for individual patients and their care providers...
- Effects of fibrates on cardiovascular outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysisMin Jun
The George Institute for International Health, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Lancet 375:1875-84. 2010..Several clinical trials have reported inconsistent findings for the effect of fibrates on cardiovascular risk. We undertook a systematic review and meta-analysis to investigate the effects of fibrates on major clinical outcomes...