Affiliation: St Vincent's Hospital
- Emergency department prediction of post-concussive syndrome following mild traumatic brain injury--an international cross-validation studySteven Faux
St Vincent s Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Brain Inj 25:14-22. 2011....
- The ROARI project - Road Accident Acute Rehabilitation Initiative: a randomised clinical trial of two targeted early interventions for road-related traumaS G Faux
University of New South Wales, Australia St Vincent s Hospital, Sydney, Australia
Clin Rehabil 29:639-52. 2015..To determine the effectiveness of an Early Rehabilitation Intervention (ERI ) versus a Brief Education Intervention (BEI) following road trauma...
- Emergency department assessment of mild traumatic brain injury and prediction of post-concussion symptoms at one month post injuryJoanne Sheedy
St Vincent s Hospital, Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 28:755-72. 2006..The findings suggest that a combination of variables assessable in the ED may be useful in predicting which individuals will suffer persistent post-concussion problems...
- Rural inpatient rehabilitation by specialist outreach: comparison with a city unitMalcolm Bowman
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, St Vincent s Hospital, Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia
Aust J Rural Health 16:237-40. 2008..To examine the effectiveness of a rural inpatient rehabilitation service provided by specialist outreach, and to compare outcomes with a large inner city unit...
- Emergency department assessment of mild traumatic brain injury and the prediction of postconcussive symptoms: a 3-month prospective studyJoanne Sheedy
Rehabilitation Medicine, St Vincent s Hospital, Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney 2010, New South Wales, Australia
J Head Trauma Rehabil 24:333-43. 2009..To investigate the utility of a brief emergency department (ED) bedside screen for the prediction of postconcussive symptoms at 3 months following mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI)...