Chi hung Hui
Affiliation: South Australia
- Successful salvage of RAEB/AML relapsing early post allograft with FLAG-Ida conditioned mini-allograft: a report of two casesC H Hui
Clinical Haematology and Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
Clin Lab Haematol 23:135-8. 2001..This mini-allograft approach offers a practical, well-tolerated salvage and a potentially curative treatment for relapsed AML/high grade MDS patients failing a first conventional myeloablative allogeneic transplants...
- Pulmonary nocardiosis re-visited: experience of 35 patients at diagnosisC H Hui
Division of Haematology, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science, Frome Road, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
Respir Med 97:709-17. 2003..Nocardia asteroides was the commonest species. Most Nocardia isolates were susceptible to imipenem, ceftriaxone, amikacin, and cotrimoxazole. Co-existing microbial agents are common and reflect the underlying complex disorders...
- Clinical audit of the use of fresh-frozen plasma and platelets in a tertiary teaching hospital and the impact of a new transfusion request formC H Hui
Transfusion Medicine Unit, Royal Adelaide Hospital Campus, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Intern Med J 35:283-8. 2005....
- Strategies for the treatment of imatinib-resistant chronic myeloid leukemiaChi hung Hui
Hematology Division, Hanson Institute, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science, Frome Road, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 1:538-45, 559. 2003..The useful laboratory tests to study imatinib resistance and a current Australian CML study employing imatinib dose intensification and sequential combination therapy for newly diagnosed patients are also outlined...
- Autologous stem cell collection and autograft for patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in the era of ABL kinase inhibitors: back to the benchChi hung Hui
Haematology Division, Hanson Institute, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
Leuk Lymphoma 47:1721-3. 2006
- Outcome of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes: experience from a single institution in South AustraliaC H Hui
Haematology Department, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Sciences, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Intern Med J 38:824-8. 2008..To study disease characteristics of adult patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) in South Australia and to analyse their outcome and survival...
- Transfusing safely: a 2006 guide for nursesKen Davis
Transfusion Medicine Unit, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science, Adelaide, South Australia
Aust Nurs J 13:17-20. 2005..anzsbt.org.au/publications and www.transfusion.com.au. A transfusion administration checklist for nurses can be downloaded from: http://www.transfusion.com.au/Resourc eLibrary/resource_safety_2 .asp..