Antonia W Shand
- Outcomes of pregnancies in women with pre-gestational diabetes mellitus and gestational diabetes mellitus; a population-based study in New South Wales, Australia, 1998-2002A W Shand
School of Women s and Infants Health, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Diabet Med 25:708-15. 2008..To determine population-based rates and outcomes of pre-gestational diabetes mellitus (pre-GDM) and gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) in pregnancy...
- Small for gestational age preterm infants and relationship of abnormal umbilical artery Doppler blood flow to perinatal mortality and neurodevelopmental outcomesAntonia W Shand
King Edward Memorial Hospital, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 49:52-8. 2009..To determine the outcomes of preterm small for gestational age (SGA) infants with abnormal umbilical artery (UA) Doppler studies...
- Maternal vitamin D status in pregnancy and adverse pregnancy outcomes in a group at high risk for pre-eclampsiaA W Shand
Department of Maternal Fetal Medicine, BC Women s Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada
BJOG 117:1593-8. 2010..To determine in a group of pregnant women if vitamin D status, based on serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25OHD) concentration, was associated with a subsequent risk of pre-eclampsia or adverse pregnancy outcomes...
- Association between pre-eclampsia and locally derived traffic-related air pollution: a retrospective cohort studyGavin Pereira
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, Centre for Child Health Research, University of Western Australia, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
J Epidemiol Community Health 67:147-52. 2013....
- Refractory fetal supraventricular tachycardia and obstetric cholestasisAntonia W Shand
Maternal Fetal Medicine Service, King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women, The University of Western Australia, Perth, WA, Australia
Fetal Diagn Ther 24:277-81. 2008..Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) is the most common form of sustained fetal tachyarrhythmia in pregnancy. The development of hydrops with SVT is associated with significant worsening of prognosis...