Owen B White
Affiliation: Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Ischaemic stroke: the ocular motor system as a sensitive marker for motor and cognitive recoveryWei Dong
Department of Neurology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 84:337-41. 2013..To evaluate the sensitivity of measuring cognitive processing in the ocular motor system as a marker for recovery of deficit in post stroke patients...
- Cognition and eye movements: assessment of cerebral dysfunctionOwen B White
Departments of Neurology and Medicine and the Melbourne Brain Centre, the University of Melbourne at Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Neuroophthalmol 32:266-73. 2012..This review explores the relationship between cognitive sensory processing and execution of planned ocular motor tests in Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease and multiple sclerosis and explores areas of clinical utility...
- Movement planning and online control in multiple sclerosis: assessment using a Fitts law reciprocal aiming taskAnne Marie S Ternes
Experimental Neuropsychology Research Unit Ocular Motor Research Laboratory Centre for Developmental Psychiatry and Psychology, School of Psychological Sciences, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia Department of Neurology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia Bruce Lefroy Centre for Genetic Health Research, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Cogn Behav Neurol 27:139-47. 2014..We sought to quantify subtle changes in motor control in multiple sclerosis (MS) using a Fitts law reciprocal aiming task presented on a computer touchscreen...
- Ocular motor fixation deficits in Friedreich ataxiaDarren R Hocking
Bruce Lefroy Center for Genetic Health Research, Murdoch Children s Research Institute, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Cerebellum 9:411-8. 2010....
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: impact on ocular motilityJoanne Fielding
Centre for Neuroscience, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Cogn Behav Neurol 23:256-61. 2010..This study evaluated the utility of ocular motor measures in characterizing subtle cognitive changes after carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning...
- Inhibitory control and spatial working memory in Parkinson's diseaseCaroline Gurvich
Experimental Neuropsychology Research Unit, School of Psychology, Psychiatry and Psychological Medicine, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Mov Disord 22:1444-50. 2007..These findings are consistent with dysfunction within fronto-striatal and prefrontal-collicular pathways influencing suppression and selection of eye movements...
- Vestibular, saccadic and fixation abnormalities in genetically confirmed Friedreich ataxiaMichael C Fahey
Bruce Lefroy Centre for Genetic Health Research, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Flemington Road, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
Brain 131:1035-45. 2008..The correlation of saccadic latency with FARS score raises the possibility of its use as a biomarker for FRDA clinical trials...