Joseph John Sasadeusz
Affiliation: Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Assessment of HBV flare in a randomized clinical trial in HIV/HBV coinfected subjects initiating HBV-active antiretroviral therapy in ThailandAnchalee Avihingsanon
The Kirby Institute for Infection and Immunity in Society, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
AIDS Res Ther 9:6. 2012..Hepatic Flare (HF) after initiation of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) in HIV-HBV coinfected individuals is well recognized but prospective data on predictors and subsequent outcome are limited...
- Human immunodeficiency virus-hepatitis C coinfection: swapping new problems for newer onesJ Sasadeusz
Victorian Infectious Diseases Service, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria, Australia
Intern Med J 31:418-21. 2001..The role of chronic low-grade liver function abnormalities remains uncertain and requires further investigation...
- Why do we not yet have combination chemotherapy for chronic hepatitis B?Joseph J Sasadeusz
Victorian Infectious Diseases Service, and Centre for Clinical Research Excellence in Infectious Diseases, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria
Med J Aust 186:204-6. 2007....
- The anti-HIV activity of entecavir: a multicentre evaluation of lamivudine-experienced and lamivudine-naive patientsJoe Sasadeusz
The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
AIDS 22:947-55. 2008....
- Prevalence of HSV-2 antibody in a Melbourne antenatal population attending a tertiary obstetric hospitalJoseph John Sasadeusz
Centre of Clinical Research Excellence in Infectious Diseases, Victorian Infectious Diseases Service, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 48:266-72. 2008..To determine the herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) seroprevalence rate in a Melbourne antenatal cohort...
- Clinical experience with the treatment of hepatitis C infection in patients on opioid pharmacotherapyJoseph John Sasadeusz
Victorian Infectious Diseases Service, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Addiction 106:977-84. 2011..To evaluate the efficacy, safety and adherence to hepatitis C (HCV) therapy in patients attending tertiary hepatitis clinics who are receiving opioid replacement therapy...