Fraser M Rogerson
Affiliation: Royal Children's Hospital
- Evidence of a novel aggrecan-degrading activity in cartilage: Studies of mice deficient in both ADAMTS-4 and ADAMTS-5Fraser M Rogerson
University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics, and Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Arthritis Rheum 58:1664-73. 2008..To characterize aggrecan catabolism and the overall phenotype in mice deficient in both ADAMTS-4 and ADAMTS-5 (TS-4/TS-5 Delta-cat) activity...
- Cytokine-induced increases in ADAMTS-4 messenger RNA expression do not lead to increased aggrecanase activity in ADAMTS-5-deficient miceFraser M Rogerson
University of Melbourne, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, and Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Arthritis Rheum 62:3365-73. 2010..To compare the regulation of aggrecanase messenger RNA (mRNA) and enzyme activity by proinflammatory cytokines in primary mouse chondrocytes...
- ADAMTS-1-knockout mice do not exhibit abnormalities in aggrecan turnover in vitro or in vivoChris B Little
Arthritis Research Group, University of Melbourne, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Arthritis Rheum 52:1461-72. 2005..To determine the role of the proteinase ADAMTS-1 in normal and accelerated catabolism of aggrecan in articular and growth plate cartilage of mice...
- ADAMTS-5 deficiency does not block aggrecanolysis at preferred cleavage sites in the chondroitin sulfate-rich region of aggrecanCharlotte J East
Department of Paediatrics and Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, University of Melbourne, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville 3052, Australia
J Biol Chem 282:8632-40. 2007..The data show that there are differential aggrecanase activities with preferences for separate regions of the core protein...
- ADAMTS5 is the major aggrecanase in mouse cartilage in vivo and in vitroHeather Stanton
University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics and Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, 3052 Victoria, Australia
Nature 434:648-52. 2005....
- Distinguishing aggrecan loss from aggrecan proteolysis in ADAMTS-4 and ADAMTS-5 single and double deficient miceMirna Z Ilic
School of Human Biosciences and Musculoskeletal Research Centre, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
J Biol Chem 282:37420-8. 2007....
- Investigating ADAMTS-mediated aggrecanolysis in mouse cartilageHeather Stanton
University of Melbourne Department of Paediatrics, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Nat Protoc 6:388-404. 2011..The protocol is robust, reliable and takes 7-11 d to complete...
- Structural and functional characterization of the interdomain interaction in the mineralocorticoid receptorJyotsna B Pippal
Prince Henry s Institute of Medical Research, P O Box 5152, Clayton 3168, Victoria, Australia
Mol Endocrinol 23:1360-70. 2009....
- Differences in the determinants of eplerenone, spironolactone and aldosterone binding to the mineralocorticoid receptorFraser M Rogerson
Prince Henry s Institute of Medical Research, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 31:704-9. 2004....