Affiliation: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- The Influence of Comorbidity and the Simplified Comorbidity Score on Overall Survival in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer-A Prospective Cohort StudyMarliese Alexander
Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University Melbourne, Australia Division of Cancer Medicine, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia Electronic address
J Thorac Oncol 11:748-57. 2016..We addressed the uncertainty of comorbidity as a prognosticator by evaluating comorbidity and the Simplified Comorbidity Score (SCS) as predictors of overall survival in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- A systematic review of biomarkers for the prediction of thromboembolism in lung cancer - Results, practical issues and proposed strategies for future risk prediction modelsMarliese Alexander
Department of Epidemiology and Preventative Medicine Monash University, Commercial Road Melbourne Australia Departments of Pharmacy and Haematology Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Grattan Street Melbourne Australia Electronic address
Thromb Res 148:63-69. 2016..This review aimed to identify candidate biomarkers for the prediction of thromboembolism (TE) in lung cancer...
- A survey of manufacturing and handling practices for monoclonal antibodies by pharmacy, nursing and medical personnelM Alexander
Pharmacy Department, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Victoria, Australia
J Oncol Pharm Pract 22:219-27. 2016..This survey aimed to describe current practices, beliefs and attitudes relating to the handling of monoclonal antibodies by Australian medical, nursing and pharmacy clinicians...
- Ipilimumab in pretreated patients with unresectable or metastatic cutaneous, uveal and mucosal melanomaMarliese Alexander
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Med J Aust 201:49-53. 2014....
- Thromboembolism in lung cancer - an area of urgent unmet needM Alexander
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia Electronic address
Lung Cancer 84:275-80. 2014..Thromboembolism incidence and thromboembolism-related mortality rates are reported and we explored patient, disease, and treatment-related risk factors associated with higher thrombotic rates...
- Thromboprophylaxis for lung cancer patients--multimodality assessment of clinician practices, perceptions and decision support toolsM Alexander
Pharmacy Department, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Locked Bag 1 A Beckett Street, Melbourne, Vic, 8006, Australia
Support Care Cancer 22:1915-22. 2014....
- Thromboprophylaxis prescribing and thrombotic event rates in multiple myeloma patients treated with lenalidomide or thalidomide at a specialist cancer hospitalMarliese Alexander
Pharmacy Department, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 9:169-75. 2013....
- Thalidomide thromboprophylaxis in multiple myeloma: a review of current evidenceMarliese Alexander
Pharmacy Department, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Victoria 3002, Australia
Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 8:319-24. 2012..More studies are required that consider not only efficacy and safety, but also costs, lifestyle burden and patient preference...
- Challenging historical perspectives of the 24-h chemotherapy day: Flexible chemotherapy dose-timing guidelinesMarliese Alexander
Department of Pharmacy, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 12:e57-64. 2016....