Affiliation: Northern Territory
- Trichomonas vaginalis prevalence increases with remoteness in rural and remote New South Wales, AustraliaNathan Ryder
Sexual Health and Blood Borne Virus Unit, Department of Health, Northern Territory, University of New South Wales, Randwick, New South Wales, Australia
Sex Transm Dis 39:938-41. 2012..This study examined the Trichomonas prevalence and relationship to remoteness among patients attending sexual health clinics in rural and remote areas of New South Wales, Australia...
- Increasing access by priority populations to Australian sexual health clinicsHammad Ali
From the The Kirby Institute, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney Sexual Health Centre, Sydney Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia School of Population Health, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia RPA Sexual Health Service, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Camperdown, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Central Clinical School, Sydney University, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Clinic 34, Darwin, NT, Australia and Centre for Population Health, Burnett Institute, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Sex Transm Dis 40:819-21. 2013....
- Exploring the Benefits of Molecular Testing for Gonorrhoea Antibiotic Resistance Surveillance in Remote SettingsBen B Hui
The Kirby Institute, UNSW Australia, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
PLoS ONE 10:e0133202. 2015..We assessed the potential benefit of a molecular resistance test in terms of the timeliness of detection of gonorrhoea AMR...
- A cross sectional study of how people diagnosed with a bacterial sexually transmitted infection inform their partnersVickie Knight
Sydney Sexual Health Centre, South East Sydney Local Health District, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia The Kirby Institute, Wallace Worth Building, UNSW Australia, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sex Transm Infect 90:588-91. 2014..To investigate the methods used by patients diagnosed with a sexually transmissible infection (STI) to inform their partners during contact tracing...
- Are Australian sexual health clinics attracting priority populations?Hammad Ali
The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
Sex Health 10:456-9. 2013..2% v. 2.3%). This study confirms that Australian sexual health clinics attract higher proportions of priority populations and are thus meeting their mandate as defined in the 2010-2013 National Sexually Transmissible Infections Strategy. ..
- Sensitivity of 20-minute voiding intervals in men testing for Chlamydia trachomatisBenjamin Kwan
Faculty of Medicine, University of New South Wales, Kensington, Australia
Sex Transm Dis 39:405-6. 2012..The objective of this study was to estimate the sensitivity of chlamydia testing using samples obtained 20-minutes post void...
- Prevalence and associations of recent physical intimate partner violence among women attending an Australian sexual health clinicIan Lockart
School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of New South Wales, Randwick, New South Wales, Australia
Sex Transm Infect 87:174-6. 2011..This study describes the prevalence and associations of recent physical IPV among women attending a sexual health clinic...
- Low yield of anogenital examination among asymptomatic clients of an urban sexual health clinicJun Yong Ma
School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of New South Wales, Kensington, NSW 2052, Australia
Sex Health 8:90-4. 2011..We performed a retrospective cross-sectional study to determine the diagnostic yield of physical examination among all clients attending our sexual health service...