Affiliation: New South Wales
- Prospective study of treatment with selective internal radiation therapy spheres in patients with unresectable primary or secondary hepatic malignanciesL Lim
The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Victoria 3050, Australia
Intern Med J 35:222-7. 2005..To prospectively evaluate the efficacy and safety of Selective Internal Radiation (SIR) Spheres (Sirtex Medical, Sydney, NSW, Australia) in patients with unresectable primary or secondary hepatic malignancies...
- A prospective evaluation of treatment with Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIR-spheres) in patients with unresectable liver metastases from colorectal cancer previously treated with 5-FU based chemotherapyL Lim
The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
BMC Cancer 5:132. 2005..To prospectively evaluate the efficacy and safety of Selective Internal Radiation (SIR) spheres in patients with inoperable liver metastases from colorectal cancer who have failed 5FU based chemotherapy...
- Long-term outcomes of patients with localized rectal cancer treated with chemoradiation or radiotherapy alone because of medical inoperability or patient refusalL Lim
Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Australia
Dis Colon Rectum 50:2032-9. 2007..The patient with rectal cancer who is elderly and/or has significant comorbidities and the patient who refuses surgery are clinical contexts for which there is limited current data to guide decision making...
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for stage II and stage III colon cancer-What is happening in routine practice?S Ananda
Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria, Australia BioGrid Australia, Victoria, Australia Ringwood Private Hospital, Victoria, Australia Western General Hospital, Victoria, Australia
J Clin Oncol 27:e15046. 2009..For stage II (SII) disease, the selection of patients for adjuvant treatment remains controversial. There remains limited data on clinician decision making regarding adjuvant chemotherapy in routine clinical practice...
- Developing a national database for metastatic colorectal cancer management: perspectives and challengesK Field
Medical Oncology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Intern Med J 43:1224-31. 2013..An Australian-centric database capturing comprehensive information across a range of treatment locations would create a valuable resource enabling multiple important research questions to be addressed...
- The cut-homeodomain transcriptional activator HNF-6 is coexpressed with its target gene HNF-3 beta in the developing murine liver and pancreasF Rausa
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Illinois at Chicago 60612 7334, USA
Dev Biol 192:228-46. 1997..We discuss these expression patterns with respect to specification of hepatocytes and differentiation of the endocrine and exocrine pancreas...
- Leukocyte transit through the airway circulationE Wagner
Pulmonary Division, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21224 2780, USA
Arch Physiol Biochem 111:345-6. 2003