S L Keays
Affiliation: New South Wales
- Femoral intercondylar notch width size: a comparison between siblings with and without anterior cruciate ligament injuriesS L Keays
60 Netherton St, PO Box 584, Nambour, QLD, 4560, Australia
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 24:672-9. 2016....
- Tibial displacement and rotation during seated knee extension and wall squatting: a comparative study of tibiofemoral kinematics between chronic unilateral anterior cruciate ligament deficient and healthy kneesS L Keays
Faculty of Science, Health, Education and Engineering, The University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Knee 20:346-53. 2013..Our study aimed to compare ATD and tibial rotation during two commonly prescribed exercises, namely: open kinetic chain (OKC) seated extension and closed kinetic chain (CKC) single leg wall squatting in ACL-deficient and healthy knees...
- The effectiveness of a pre-operative home-based physiotherapy programme for chronic anterior cruciate ligament deficiencyS L Keays
Nambour Selangor Hospital and Division of Physiotherapy, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Physiother Res Int 11:204-18. 2006..The aim of the present study was to assess the effectiveness of a specific six-week pre-operative exercise programme on ACLD knees...
- A 6-year follow-up of the effect of graft site on strength, stability, range of motion, function, and joint degeneration after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: patellar tendon versus semitendinosus and Gracilis tendon graftSusan L Keays
Division of Physiotherapy, University of Queensland, Queensland, Australia
Am J Sports Med 35:729-39. 2007..Despite the need for well-controlled, long-term outcome studies comparing patellar tendon with hamstring grafting, few studies have followed results for more than 5 years...
- Factors involved in the development of osteoarthritis after anterior cruciate ligament surgerySusan L Keays
School of Health and Sport Sciences, The University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Am J Sports Med 38:455-63. 2010..Few studies have assessed the factors involved in the development of osteoarthritis...
- Muscle strength and function before and after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using semitendonosus and gracilisS L Keays
Department of Physiotherapy, University of Queensland, Queensland 4072, Australia
Knee 8:229-34. 2001..01) improvement in the shuttle run, a 15% (P < 0.001) improvement in the side step and a 24% (P < 0.001) improvement in the carioca tests (P < 0.001) despite the loss of muscle strength...
- The relationship between knee strength and functional stability before and after anterior cruciate ligament reconstructionS L Keays
Department of Physiotherapy, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, The University of Queensland, St Lucia 4072, Queensland, Australia
J Orthop Res 21:231-7. 2003....
- The effect of anticoagulation on the restoration of range of motion after total knee arthroplasty: enoxaparin versus aspirinA C Keays
Nambour Selangor Hospital, Queensland, Australia
J Arthroplasty 18:180-5. 2003..6 days, respectively. At 15 months after surgery, no statistically significant difference in flexion was seen between the groups (122 degrees vs 121 degrees ). Enoxaparin delayed the return of early but not long-term flexion after TKA...