Anoop K Enjeti
Affiliation: New South Wales
- Detection and measurement of microparticles: an evolving research tool for vascular biologyAnoop K Enjeti
Department of Haematology, Calvary Mater Hospital, Waratah Newcastle, Australia
Semin Thromb Hemost 33:771-9. 2007..Although it has evolved as an important vascular biology research tool, microparticle detection needs further evaluation and refinement before it becomes truly useful as a clinical tool...
- Bio-maleimide as a generic stain for detection and quantitation of microparticlesA K Enjeti
Hunter Haematology Research Group, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Int J Lab Hematol 30:196-9. 2008..Bio-maleimide is a useful and inexpensive stain to measure total MP levels in peripheral blood by flow cytometry. This technique could be employed to study thrombotic risks in a variety of disease states...
- Microparticles in health and diseaseAnoop K Enjeti
Department of Haematology level 4, Hunter Haematology Research Group, New Medical Building, Calvary Mater Hospital, Waratah Newcastle, Australia
Semin Thromb Hemost 34:683-91. 2008....
- Circulating microparticles are elevated in carriers of factor V LeidenAnoop K Enjeti
Hunter Haematology Research Group, Calvary Mater Newcastle, Edith Street, Waratah, NSW 2298, Australia
Thromb Res 126:250-3. 2010..This study was carried out to evaluate if increased numbers or procoagulant potential of circulating MP contribute to the heterogeneity in occurrence of thrombosis in heterozygotes carrying Factor V Leiden (FVL) mutation...
- A systematic evaluation of the safety and toxicity of fingolimod for its potential use in the treatment of acute myeloid leukaemiaAnoop K Enjeti
aHaematology Department, Calvary Mater Newcastle, Waratah bSchool of Medicine and Public Health cSchool of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy, University of Newcastle, Newcastle dHunter Medical Research Institute, New Lambton ePathology North Hunter fHunter Cancer Research Alliance, NSW, Australia
Anticancer Drugs 27:560-8. 2016..As most patients with AML are elderly, specific monitoring for cardiac toxicity as well as infection would be required. ..
- Correlative analysis of nanoparticle tracking, flow cytometric and functional measurements for circulating microvesicles in normal subjectsAnoop K Enjeti
Haematology Department, Calvary Mater Newcastle, Australia School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Newcastle, Australia Pathology North Hunter, New Lambton, NSW, Australia Hunter Medical Research Institute, New Lambton, Australia Hunter Cancer Research Alliance, Calvary Mater Newcastle, Waratah, NSW, Australia Electronic address
Thromb Res 145:18-23. 2016....