Affiliation: New South Wales
- Bisphosphonate-induced hypocalcemia associated with vitamin D deficiency in a patient with advanced cancerAndrew Broadbent
Braeside Hospital, Prairievale Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Am J Hosp Palliat Care 22:382-4. 2005....
- Wagga Wagga specialist outreach palliative medicine service: a report on the first 12 months of serviceAndrew Broadbent
Palliative Care, Braeside Hospital, 340 Prairievale Road, Prairiewood, New South Wales 2176, Australia
Aust J Rural Health 14:219-24. 2006..The visiting doctor was flown from Sydney each fortnight for a day and integrated with the local nursing based palliative care team...
- A review of short bowel syndrome and palliation: a case report and medication guidelineAndrew Mark Broadbent
Department of Palliative Care, Braeside Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
J Palliat Med 9:1481-91. 2006..This case report and review should assist practitioners with the palliative management of patients with short bowel syndrome...
- Cutaneous metastases of prostate cancerCatherine Bailey
Palliative Care, Hope Healthcare, Greenwich, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
J Palliat Med 10:980-2. 2007
- Acute retrograde amnesia as first presentation in terminal metastatic cancerMahmood Alam
Department of Medical Oncology, Liverpool Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
J Palliat Med 9:261-3. 2006..A family conference was convened and there was decision to take a conservative approach and not to investigate further. She was discharged to the care of her daughter and died 3 months later without return of her memory...
- Neurotoxicity from chronic opioid therapy after successful palliative treatment for painful bone metastasesAndrew Broadbent
Braeside Hospital, Prairiewood, Sydney, Australia
J Pain Symptom Manage 29:520-4. 2005..A suggested protocol warrants consideration as a means of improving clinical practice; however, it requires prospective evaluation in the clinical setting...