Y H Yang
Affiliation: Monash University
- Regulation of annexin I in rheumatoid synovial cells by glucocorticoids and interleukin-1Eric F Morand
Centre or Inflammatory Diseases, Monash Institute for Medical Research, Monash Medical Centre, Locked Bag No 29, Clayton Victoria 3168, Australia
Mediators Inflamm 2006:73835. 2006..These results indicate that glucocorticoids and IL-1beta upregulate the synthesis and translocation of annexin I in RA FLS, but interdependent signalling pathways are involved...
- Tissue-type plasminogen activator deficiency exacerbates arthritisY H Yang
Department of Medicine, Arthritis and Inflammation Research Centre, University of Melbourne, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Victoria 3050, Australia
J Immunol 167:1047-52. 2001..Fibrin deposition appeared to parallel disease severity under the various conditions, suggesting that PA-mediated fibrinolysis may be normally playing a protective role in inflammatory joint disease...
- Endogenous estrogen regulation of inflammatory arthritis and cytokine expression in male mice, predominantly via estrogen receptor alphaY H Yang
Monash University Department of Medicine and Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, Victoria 3168, Australia
Arthritis Rheum 62:1017-25. 2010....
- Dependence of interleukin-1-induced arthritis on granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factorY H Yang
Arthritis and Inflammation Research Centre, Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Arthritis Rheum 44:111-9. 2001..These studies provide the first in vivo evidence for a role of GM-CSF, and possibly M-CSF, in the proinflammatory actions of IL-1...
- A formyl peptide receptor agonist suppresses inflammation and bone damage in arthritisW Kao
Centre for Inflammatory Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash Medical Centre, Monash University, Clayton, Vic, Australia Department of Microbiology, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, China
Br J Pharmacol 171:4087-96. 2014..We investigated the effects of a synthetic FPR agonist on joint disease in the K/BxN model of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and RA fibroblast-like synoviocytes (FLS)...