Shane A Thomas
Affiliation: Monash University
- Psychological therapies for pathological and problem gamblingSean Cowlishaw
School of Psychology and Psychiatry, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 11:CD008937. 2012..Various psychological therapies for pathological and problem gambling have been evaluated in randomised trials. A synthesis of best-quality evidence is required...
- Management of type 2 diabetes in China: the Happy Life Club, a pragmatic cluster randomised controlled trial using health coachesColette Browning
RDNS Institute, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Faculty of Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences, School of Primary Health Care, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia International Institute for Primary Health Care Research, Shenzhen, China
BMJ Open 6:e009319. 2016....
- Barriers and enablers to the delivery of psychological care in the management of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in China: a qualitative study using the theoretical domains frameworkAnna Chapman
School of Primary Health Care, Monash University, Building 1 270 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill, Victoria, 3168, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 16:106. 2016..As such, this study aimed to examine barriers and enablers to the delivery of psychological care to patients with T2DM from the perspective of CHC doctors in China...
- Prevalence of comorbid disorders in problem and pathological gambling: systematic review and meta-analysis of population surveysFelicity K Lorains
Problem Gambling Research and Treatment Centre, School of Primary Health Care, Monash University, Notting Hill, Victoria, Australia
Addiction 106:490-8. 2011....
- The Happy Life Club™ study protocol: a cluster randomised controlled trial of a type 2 diabetes health coach interventionColette Browning
Primary Care Research Unit, School of Primary Health Care, Monash University, Building 1, 270 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill, Victoria 3168, Australia
BMC Public Health 11:90. 2011..Health coaches will support participants to improve modifiable risk factors and adhere to effective self-management treatments associated with T2DM...