Affiliation: Monash University
- A randomised, feasibility trial of a tele-health intervention for acute coronary syndrome patients with depression ('MoodCare'): study protocolAdrienne O'Neil
School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 11:8. 2011..We aim to determine the feasibility of conducting a randomised, multi-centre trial designed to compare a tele-health program (MoodCare) for depression and CHD secondary prevention, with Usual Care (UC)...
- Long-term efficacy of a tele-health intervention for acute coronary syndrome patients with depression: 12-month results of the MoodCare randomized controlled trialAdrienne O'Neil
School of Medicine, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
Eur J Prev Cardiol 22:1111-20. 2015..Here, we evaluate the long-term efficacy of the programme at 12-month follow-up...
- Is there a link between components of health-related functioning and incident impaired glucose metabolism and type 2 diabetes? The Australian Diabetes Obesity and Lifestyle (AusDiab) studyRobyn J Tapp
Department of Medicine, Monash Medical Centre Southern Clinical School, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
Diabetes Care 33:757-62. 2010..To determine the longitudinal association of components of health-related functioning (HRF) with incident impaired glucose metabolism and type 2 diabetes...
- Depression as a predictor of work resumption following myocardial infarction (MI): a review of recent research evidenceAdrienne O'Neil
School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, 89 Commercial Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:95. 2010..In an era of improved survival rates and extended working lives, we review whether depression remains a predictor of poorer work outcomes following MI by systematically reviewing literature from the past 15 years...
- Impact of depression treatment on mental and physical health-related quality of life of cardiac patients: a meta-analysisAdrienne O'Neil
School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 31:146-56. 2011..To conduct a meta-analysis evaluating the effectiveness of depression treatment on mental and physical health-related quality of life (HRQOL) of cardiac patients...
- Evaluating the impact of depression, anxiety & autonomic function on health related quality of life, vocational functioning and health care utilisation in acute coronary syndrome patients: the ADVENT study protocolJohn C Oldroyd
Global Health and Society Unit, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 13:103. 2013....