M Le Cong
- A Ketamine Protocol and Intubation Rates for Psychiatric Air Medical RetrievalMinh Le Cong
Royal Flying Doctor Service, Mount Isa Base, Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia Electronic address
Air Med J 34:357-9. 2015....
- Description of an assembled noninvasive capnography setupMinh Le Cong
Royal Flying Doctor Service, Queensland Section, Cairns, Australia Electronic address
Air Med J 32:343-5. 2013..We describe an assembled setup of face mask capnography. The purpose of this study was to assess the feasibility and performance of an assembled face mask capnography setup using common transport equipment for invasive monitoring...
- A 3-year retrospective audit of the use of noninvasive positive pressure ventilation via the Oxylog 3000 transport ventilator during air medical retrievalsMinh Le Cong
Royal Flying Doctor Service, Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Air Med J 32:126-8. 2013....
- Ketamine sedation for patients with acute agitation and psychiatric illness requiring aeromedical retrievalMinh Le Cong
Royal Flying Doctor Service, Cairns Base, Aeroglen 4870, Queensland, Australia
Emerg Med J 29:335-7. 2012..This paper describes a technique using ketamine, which is titratable and avoids problems associated with airway management...
- Flying doctor emergency airway registry: a 3-year, prospective, observational study of endotracheal intubation by the Queensland section of the Royal Flying Doctor Service of AustraliaM Le Cong
Royal Flying Doctor Service, Cairns Base, Aeroglen, 4870 Queensland, Australia
Emerg Med J 29:249-50. 2012..To describe the profile and success rates of emergency endotracheal intubation conducted by the Queensland Royal Flying Doctor Service aeromedical retrieval team comprising a doctor and flight nurse...