Affiliation: La Trobe University
- Global trade and health promotionDavid Legge
School of Public Health, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria
Health Promot J Austr 18:92-7. 2007
- The potential for multi-disciplinary primary health care services to take action on the social determinants of health: actions and constraintsFrances E Baum
Southgate Institute for Health, Society, and Equity, Flinders University, GPO Box 2100, Adelaide, SA 5001, Australia
BMC Public Health 13:460. 2013..We report on interview data from an empirical study of primary health care centres in Adelaide and Alice Springs, Australia...
- Evaluating health policy capacity: Learning from international and Australian experienceDeborah H Gleeson
School of Public Health, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Vic, Australia
Aust New Zealand Health Policy 6:3. 2009....
- General practitioner management of intimate partner abuse and the whole family: qualitative studyAngela Taft
Centre for the Study of Mothers and Children s Health, La Trobe University, 251 Faraday Street, Carlton, VIC 3053, Australia
BMJ 328:618. 2004..To explore management by general practitioners of victimised female patients, male partners who abuse, and children in the family...
- Hospital management in China in a time of changeLikun Pei
School of Public Health, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria 3083, Australia
Chin Med J (Engl) 115:1716-26. 2002
- Globalisation and health. Challenges of globalisation deserve better than simplistic polemicsDavid Legge
BMJ 324:44-5; author reply 45. 2002