Sophie J Hill
Affiliation: La Trobe University
- Knowledge translation of research findingsJeremy M Grimshaw
Department of Medicine, Clinical Epidemiology Program, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, University of Ottawa, 501 Smyth Road, Box 711, Ottawa, ON, K1H 8L6, Canada
Implement Sci 7:50. 2012..what should be transferred; to whom should research knowledge be transferred; by whom should research knowledge be transferred; how should research knowledge be transferred; and, with what effect should research knowledge be transferred?..
- "Communicate to vaccinate": the development of a taxonomy of communication interventions to improve routine childhood vaccinationNatalie Willis
Centre for Health Communication and Participation, Australian Institute for Primary Care and Ageing, La Trobe University, Bundoora, VIC 3086, Australia
BMC Int Health Hum Rights 13:23. 2013..This paper reports on the development of the 'Communicate to vaccinate' taxonomy...
- Presenting evidence-based health information for people with multiple sclerosis: the IN-DEEP project protocolSophie Hill
Centre for Health Communication and Participation, Australian Institute for Primary Care and Ageing, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 12:20. 2012....
- 'Communicate to vaccinate' (COMMVAC). building evidence for improving communication about childhood vaccinations in low- and middle-income countries: protocol for a programme of researchSimon Lewin
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, Olavs plass N 0130 Oslo, Norway
Implement Sci 6:125. 2011..The aim of this project is to build research knowledge and capacity to use evidence-based strategies for improving communication about childhood vaccinations with parents and communities in LMICs...
- The Rx for Change database: a first-in-class tool for optimal prescribing and medicines useMichelle C Weir
Institute of Population Health, University of Ottawa, 1 Stewart Street, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada
Implement Sci 5:89. 2010..To overcome these problems, by synthesizing and evaluating the data from systematic reviews, we have developed Rx for Change to provide a comprehensive, online database of the evidence for strategies to improve drug prescribing and use...
- Absolute risk representation in cardiovascular disease prevention: comprehension and preferences of health care consumers and general practitioners involved in a focus group studySophie Hill
Centre for Health Communication and Participation, Australian Institute for Primary Care, La Trobe University, Victoria, Australia
BMC Public Health 10:108. 2010..In Australia, health organisations have promoted an absolute risk approach, thereby raising the question of suitable standardised formats for risk communication...
- Building blocks for meta-synthesis: data integration tables for summarising, mapping, and synthesising evidence on interventions for communicating with health consumersRebecca E Ryan
Cochrane Consumers and Communication Review Group, Australian Institute for Primary Care, La Trobe University 3086, Victoria, Australia
BMC Med Res Methodol 9:16. 2009..In this article we outline a method for preparing data integration tables to enable review-level synthesis of the evidence on interventions for communication and participation in health...