- Could recidivism in prisoners be linked to traumatic grief? A review of the evidence
Raelene M Leach
Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Adelaide, Australia
Int J Prison Health 4:104-19. 2008
- Current approaches to diabetes control. How good are they?
Endocrinology Unit, NorthWestern Adelaide Health Service, South Australia
Aust Fam Physician 30:1129-33. 2001
- Prison health. A different place for GPs
South Australian Prison Health Service, Adelaide, South Australian
Aust Fam Physician 32:854-6. 2003
- Substance use patterns in newly admitted male and female South Australian prisoners using the WHO-ASSIST (Alcohol, Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test)
South Australian Prison Health Service, Central Northern Adelaide Health Service, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Int J Prison Health 4:198-207. 2008
- Sildenafil and rape
Aust Fam Physician 33:487. 2004
- Are there specific competencies required by prison GPs?
Department of General Practice, University of Adelaide, South Australia
Med Educ 39:530-1. 2005
- Alcohol-related problems in Australia: is there a role for general practice?
Med J Aust 177:102-3. 2002
- Allied health professionals providing psychological treatments in general practice settings. What options are there?
Primary Mental Health Care Australian Resource Centre, Department of General Practice, Flinders University, GPO Box 2100, Adelaide, SA 5001
Aust Fam Physician 31:1119-21. 2002
- Raelene M Leach
- Alison Jones
- Eleanor Jackson-Bowers
- Teresa Burgess
- Victoria Wade