Michelle C Rogerson
Affiliation: Heart Research Centre
- Television Viewing Time and 13-year Mortality in Adults with Cardiovascular Disease: Data from the Australian Diabetes, Obesity and Lifestyle Study (AusDiab)Michelle C Rogerson
Australian Centre for Heart Health, Melbourne, Vic, Australia Electronic address
Heart Lung Circ 25:829-36. 2016..Using a sample of people with CVD who were excluded from an analysis of the Australian Diabetes, Obesity and Lifestyle (AusDiab) study, we examined the relationship between sedentary behaviour and 13-year all-cause mortality...
- "I don't have the heart": a qualitative study of barriers to and facilitators of physical activity for people with coronary heart disease and depressive symptomsMichelle C Rogerson
Heart Research Centre, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, PO Box 2137, Post Office, Melbourne, Vic, 3050, Australia
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 9:140. 2012..Using qualitative interviews, the aim of this study was to explore the barriers to and facilitators of physical activity for cardiac patients with depressive symptoms...
- Physical inactivity at leisure and work: a 12-month study of cardiac patientsMichelle C Rogerson
Heart Research Centre Drs Rogerson, Murphy, and Worcester and Mr Le Grande and Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne Drs Murphy and Worcester, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 33:385-95. 2013..The aim of this study was to examine the prevalence and predictors of inactivity during leisure and work in the 12 months following a cardiac event in Australian cardiac patients...
- Determinants of Physical Activity Guideline Attainment in Australian Cardiac Patients: A 12-Month StudyMichael R Le Grande
Heart Research Centre Mr Le Grande and Drs Murphy, Rogerson, Elliott, and Worcester, School of Psychological Sciences, University of Melbourne Dr Murphy, and Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Dr Worcester, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 35:399-408. 2015..In addition, the achievement of PA guideline over the course of recovery is largely unknown...
- Are poor health behaviours in anxious and depressed cardiac patients explained by sociodemographic factors?Barbara M Murphy
Heart Research Centre, Melbourne, Australia
Eur J Prev Cardiol 20:995-1003. 2013..Few previous studies have adequately controlled for confounders. The present study investigated health behaviours in anxious and depressed cardiac patients, while accounting for sociodemographic confounders...