Charles R Watson
Affiliation: Curtin University of Technology
- Human infestation with bird mites in WollongongCharles R Watson
Curtin University of Technology, PO Box U1987, Perth WA 6845
Commun Dis Intell Q Rep 27:259-61. 2003..If bird mite infestation is not correctly diagnosed, families who attempt to repeatedly treat it as if it were lice or scabies may incur considerable expense until the source of infestation is eliminated...
- Using a panel of immunomarkers to define homologies in Mammalian brainsCharles R Watson
Health Sciences, Curtin University Bentley, WA, Australia
Front Hum Neurosci 4:13. 2010..The technique is particularly valuable in situations where little data on hodology or electrophysiology are available...
- What determines motor neuron number? Slow scaling of facial motor neuron numbers with body mass in marsupials and primatesCharles Watson
Faculty of Health Sciences, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Anat Rec (Hoboken) 295:1683-91. 2012..With this small scaling exponent, our data also raise the possibility that larger animals will have larger motor units...
- The location of the major ascending and descending spinal cord tracts in all spinal cord segments in the mouse: actual and extrapolatedCharles Watson
Shenton Park Health Research Campus, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Anat Rec (Hoboken) 295:1692-7. 2012....
- An evaluation of the sensitivity of acute flaccid paralysis surveillance for poliovirus infection in AustraliaRochelle E Watkins
Australian Biosecurity CRC for Emerging Infectious Disease, Faculty of Health Sciences, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
BMC Infect Dis 9:162. 2009..We applied recently developed methods for the quantitative evaluation of disease surveillance systems to evaluate the sensitivity of AFP surveillance for poliovirus infection in Australia...