Jennifer A Coghlan
- Comparison of self-administered University of California, Los Angeles, shoulder score with traditional University of California, Los Angeles, shoulder score completed by clinicians in assessing the outcome of rotator cuff surgeryJennifer A Coghlan
Monash Department of Clinical Epidemiology at Cabrini Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 17:564-9. 2008..875, 0.910, and 0.935, respectively). Bland-Altman plots showed little systematic disagreement and consistently narrow limits of agreement. Patient self-administration of the UCLA shoulder score yields acceptable results...
- Efficacy and safety of a subacromial continuous ropivacaine infusion for post-operative pain management following arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery: a protocol for a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trialJennifer A Coghlan
Monash Department of Clinical Epidemiology, Cabrini Hospital, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 9:56. 2008....
- Efficacy of subacromial ropivacaine infusion for rotator cuff surgery. A randomized trialJennifer A Coghlan
Monash Department of Clinical Epidemiology at Cabrini Hospital, Monash University, Cabrini Medical Centre, Malvern, Victoria 3144, Australia
J Bone Joint Surg Am 91:1558-67. 2009..The purpose of this study was to determine the effectiveness and safety of ropivacaine infusion following arthroscopic or mini-incision rotator cuff surgery...
- Four-dimensional computed tomography scans facilitate preoperative planning in snapping scapula syndromeSimon N Bell
Melbourne Shoulder and Elbow Centre, Melbourne, Vic, Australia Department of Surgery, Monash University, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 24:e83-90. 2015..This study was performed to determine if 4D CT scans aid the clinician in defining the size and location of the scapular bone causing impingement in patients with snapping scapula syndrome...
- Mini-incision rotator cuff repair: a longitudinal assessment with no deterioration of result up to nine yearsHoman Zandi
Orthopaedic Unit, Monash University Department of Surgery, Monash Medical Centre, Melbourne, Australia
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 15:135-9. 2006..This study found that, in the absence of reinjury, there is no deterioration in the results of mini-incision cuff repair in up to 9 years' follow-up...
- Acromial and scapular spine fractures after reverse total shoulder arthroplastyIan P Mayne
Department of Surgery, Melbourne Shoulder and Elbow Centre, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Shoulder Elbow 8:90-100. 2016..Further research is required to identify the specific patient and fracture characteristics that will benefit from conservative versus operative management. ..
- The new 4-dimensional computed tomographic scanner allows dynamic visualization and measurement of normal acromioclavicular joint motion in an unloaded and loaded conditionTjarco D Alta
Melbourne Shoulder and Elbow Centre, Melbourne, Australia
J Comput Assist Tomogr 36:749-54. 2012..Using 4-dimensional computed tomographic scanner to determine the motion pattern of the acromioclavicular (AC) joint during adduction of the arm, with and without resisted superior elevation...